What do you know about Colon Cleanse?

CCS

Reaction score

ali777

Reaction score
There was a very long thread on colon cleanse, maybe you can read that..

use search...

HughJass

Reaction score
I used to spend time on a site for people with unknown/undiagnosed illness and they were all into that taking that stuff.A combination of desperation, lack of information from conventional doctors or pseudo science they'd been fed from quack naturopaths turned them onto it..it was incredible to see the industry built around their suffering(and ignorance) they'd spend up big and nobody ever got better :thumbdown2:

if you want good gut function, removing all the long chain carbohydrates from your diet along with a good probiotic will trump any of that colon clense stuff. No grains, no refined sugars, low starch vegies, low carb fruit etc.....

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
if you want good gut function, removing all the long chain carbohydrates from your diet along with a good probiotic will trump any of that colon clense stuff. No grains, no refined sugars, low starch vegies, low carb fruit etc.....

Are you one of those low-carb fanatics?

HughJass

Reaction score
Bryan said:
aussieavodart said:

Are you one of those low-carb fanatics?

nah, I just avoid certain types of carbohydrates. For the moment at least.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
nah, I just avoid certain types of carbohydrates. For the moment at least.

You seemed to me to include pretty much all carbs, since you seem to be avoiding both starches and simple sugars. What kinds of carbs DO you eat, and what's your justification for those choices?