What Do You Guys Use To Style Your Hair With?

koolaidshade

Reaction score
What hair styling products do you guys use? I've used mostly american crew forming cream for probably a little more than two years, but planning on switching to billy jealousy forming cream (i like the way it smells and my barber uses it on me).

the american crew forming cream adds a little bit of shine, not too much, and its also pliable and washes out just fine. I cant use pomade or fiber anymore since it is too thick and pulls out my hair.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I usually just slick my hair back with a comb then blow dry it until it lays how I like it.

tjnpdx

Banned
Reaction score
What hair styling products do you guys use? I've used mostly american crew forming cream for probably a little more than two years, but planning on switching to billy jealousy forming cream (i like the way it smells and my barber uses it on me).

the american crew forming cream adds a little bit of shine, not too much, and its also pliable and washes out just fine. I cant use pomade or fiber anymore since it is too thick and pulls out my hair.

What hair? AMIRITE?! Lolololololololol :’(

Comb_over

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I comb my hair forward to hide my temples and then fix with hair spray. It feels good and the hair stay at the same place all day