What Do You Guys Think Of This Guy's Hair System? (vlogger On Youtube)

evasive

Reaction score

Think it looks real? What kind of hair system is he wearing? I am considering getting a hair system but need to learn more.

You can see like 50 more videos on his channel if him.. let me know your thoughts.

I feel like the density on top is a bit too thick and his hairline doesnt look real..

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I think: I'm annoyed since he didn't even bother explaining a thing to his audience. sh*t video.

Thoughts on the system: hair line is bad. It's way too high up for my liking.

Verdict: 99.9% yawn!

Noah

Reaction score
IMG_8139.PNG

You can see it in more detail here - https://www.instagram.com/karimjovian/

There are some hints that it is a lace unit (e.g. the attached pic). I'm guessing he is not doing his own maintenance, but is on some kind of servicing plan, because it looks markedly better in some photos than others. But overall I think it looks pretty good. Perfect colour match, age-appropriate density, and he has decent sidehair, which means it has a nice balanced look. To be nitpicking he could perhaps have more graduation at the hairline, and a less perfectly-regular hairline contour, but I would say it's very unlikely you would identify it as a piece if you weren't clued in. It's certainly better than his previous bald look. In the pictures where he doesn't show the hairline it is pretty much 100% undetectable.

It's true he is a bit coy about disclosing that it's a hairpiece, but I can't really blame him for that. It takes big balls to suddenly appear with a system on, when your 10,000 adoring female fans saw you slick bald a few days before.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember watching him transition from bald to having hair. He made no secret of doing so and was quite open about it. I, personally, think the hairline should be a bit more curved, however, I think overall the look is good.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember watching him transition from bald to having hair. He made no secret of doing so and was quite open about it. I, personally, think the hairline should be a bit more curved, however, I think overall the look is good.

It’s not like he could be secretive about it going from slick nw5 to Norwood 0 on a single day.