What Do You Guys Think Of The Success Stories That Used Natural Methods?

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you guys make of of the people that came here and posted pics and everything of their progress but only using natural methods? Like what could they have done besides taken finasteride or something and then just lied and said it was natural? Like why?

I wish i could find them again ugh i really wish i bookmarked it or something when i found it. I found one forever like 2 years ago or something and forgot about it and then just recently i was digging through all the success stories and i found one that was natural and the guy posted pictures and everything.

Really wish i could find it gonna try digging again but idk. The results were really good and he said he was just using some herbal tea sprayed on his hair and i think an oil or something. I really wanna find it again but theres like 50+ pages of results so its gonna be hard.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
From my experience, the only natural things that work are zix, caffeine and castor oil.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you guys make of of the people that came here and posted pics and everything of their progress but only using natural methods? Like what could they have done besides taken finasteride or something and then just lied and said it was natural? Like why?

I wish i could find them again ugh i really wish i bookmarked it or something when i found it. I found one forever like 2 years ago or something and forgot about it and then just recently i was digging through all the success stories and i found one that was natural and the guy posted pictures and everything.

Really wish i could find it gonna try digging again but idk. The results were really good and he said he was just using some herbal tea sprayed on his hair and i think an oil or something. I really wanna find it again but theres like 50+ pages of results so its gonna be hard.

I saw so many examples of how light can influence some progress pics that i don't know what to think anymore, regardless of what treatment people are using, natural or not...