What do you all think about Sinclair's anti-aging strategy?

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
Presumably reversing the age of follicle cells could reset them to producing full normal hairs again, for some that might require reversing to a pre adolescent age.

In any event this research is interesting

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
resetting age clock of follicles would be the end game, no transplant or cloning needed and would probably be the most cost-effective cure long-term

buuuut, we gonna have to deal with all the bullshit that comes before that for many years

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
resetting age clock of follicles would be the end game, no transplant or cloning needed and would probably be the most cost-effective cure long-term

buuuut, we gonna have to deal with all the bullshit that comes before that for many years
Forget about it . You will never be able to get this in normal price range . It will be the most costly sh*t you can ever buy.
Its literely give you more time on this planet.
Will be rich people treatment only

froggy7

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if it will be possible to rejuvenate a human indefinitely? is it just a one-time treatment?

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forget about it . You will never be able to get this in normal price range . It will be the most costly sh*t you can ever buy.
Its literely give you more time on this planet.
Will be rich people treatment only
afaik the eye blindness reversal mouse treatments werern't that expensive to produce. Its mostly a simple injection. If it is replicable by competition the price will normalize like any business

even if it was for only rich thats fine to me anyway, another reason to keep motivated to earn more money

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if it will be possible to rejuvenate a human indefinitely? is it just a one-time treatment?
highly unlikely, seems much more practical to keep "reverting" cells to a younger state via each intervention, at least this sounds feasible long-term. A permanent procedure for ever-lasting rejuvenation sounds impossible unless some kind of self-replicating tech inside your body is doing crazy sh*t

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
afaik the eye blindness reversal mouse treatments werern't that expensive to produce. Its mostly a simple injection. If it is replicable by competition the price will normalize like any business

even if it was for only rich thats fine to me anyway, another reason to keep motivated to earn more money
Yes but treatment that reverse your age might be too powerfull to offer to the public . Either its will be high price like really high to prevent from everyone get it , or it will be regulated by the goverment

slimshaggy

My Regimen
Reaction score
RESVERATROL & PTEROSTILBENE - Why I Stopped Taking Them
Dr Brad Stanfield
(Dr. Stanfield came to disagree with Prof. David Sinclair after first being impressed by Sinclair's research and claims.)

Sinclair was even criticized by the former Dean of his own University (Harvard), Jeffrey Flier:
"It's not a good practice to cite a 2006 paper of yours that has been seriously and multiply refuted since then. It really isn't." (2.15.22)

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those studies are taken out of context, and the majority of work shows resveratrol is beneficiary. Pterostilbene is superior. This guy is going to regret that he stopped taking it