What do the star's do?

The Man

Reaction score
Have you ever noticed that Travolta, Depp and others have more hair now then they did years ago. They have thick heads of hair. They are thicker now then they where years ago. Take a look at some old versus new photos if you want to see for yourself. With that said. Aside form hair transplant surgery, what do they do?? I know that there are cover ups and wigs that people use. But take a close look at photos of the above people and you will see it is their hair and not a coverup/piece.

I asked at my derm office how it is possible. She said that a lot of them have transplants but a lot are doing "illegal" things. She specifically mentioned one of the above names. I asked for details and she would not give them to me. We all know the stars have a ton of money and they most certainly can and do spend it on their apperances if they choose.
What do they know that we don't. Are there options that only the rich hear about?
Any ideas or thoughts on this? I am serious, if there are options out there that maybe are very expensive, some of us might entertain them, or at least like to know about them.

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
what can you do to your hair that would be illegal? unless you were getting it from an unwilling (you know what I mean) dead person, that would be illegal??

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe they use their pubic hair, that isn't likely to be effected by DHT, maybe your derm meant illegal in the fashion world.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe they're using drugs not approved for use by the FDA.

Or maybe they're harvesting follicles from 3rd world children.

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe they're killing endangered species for their hair follicles

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
The Man said:
Are there options that only the rich hear about?

If there was don't you think Trump would have awesome hair.

Personally I don't see the Jonny Depp thing. His hair looks the same to me. Just styled differently

PearlJam

Reaction score
Nicholas Cage is losing it with dignity... probarbly because he's such a good actor and would get work no matter his hair status...

But Travolta has always had really thick hair, he's never gonna lose it...

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
alot of these actors probally do have varying degree's of hairloss, some-one like cage probally doesn't have enough donar hair left to make a good thick transplant like the others.

ChiaHead

Established Member
Reaction score
I know Nicolas Cage and Sean Connery go through Hair Club for men or something similar when doing certain movies. Nick and Sean are pretty much totally bald on top and what you do see is not real.

When I went to Hair Club like 2 years ago, I saw a picture of Jay Leno on the wall in the waiting room. I asked the guy there and he said Jay's hair is not real, even the white patch. I was shocked but he's on TV and its hard to tell.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe they use their pubic hair

Or maybe their *** hair. :lol:

some-one like cage probally doesn't have enough donar hair left to make a good thick transplant like the others.

Well all he has to do is tell the Doctor to throw in a few pubes along with a little *** hair and arm pit hair and he'll prolly be just fine. :laugh:

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
Travolta wears a wig hes a Norwood 3 or 4 I saw him a few years ago on the cover of a mag without it

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
PearlJam said:
Nicholas Cage is losing it with dignity... probarbly because he's such a good actor and would get work no matter his hair status...

quote]

'87
1965149.jpg

'90
1965196.jpg

'93
1965259.jpg

'03
1449795.jpg

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
Jack ITB said:
I'm a star, and I wear a hat to hide my hairloss.

I'm also a star but luckily I have enough pubic hair for a good thick transplant :D

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea, throw in a little scrotum hair and toe hair and you'll be just fine. I'd hate to be your hair dresser though. :x

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hate when people ask why people are so interested in if celebs loss their hair...ill tell you why.

If feel a thousand times better about myself and my situation when i know that there are celebs out there making millions of dollars a year and cant keep it either.

One mans loss is anothers gain i guess.

fuzbucket

Established Member
Reaction score
nicolas cage? losing it with dignity? lol... come on man... he's the worst of them... i dont even care to prove myself...