What do most women really feel about bald(ing) men?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
dudemon said:
qball, I am not not going to respond to you anymore, when you say that I have no experience with today's women. You have said that about me in 2 other posts, and I have explained in detail why it isn't true. True, I have been reclusive - especially in the last 5 years, since my hair transplant's have made me feel even more uncomfortable. But, you have done this for the 3rd time, and I will not respond to it.

As far as "the whole package" is concerned, yes - I agree. Some women will find bald men attractive because of their other qualities besides their hair. I totally agree.

But some guys aren't able to have other qualities that women find attractive without a tremendous amount of effort, and even then it sometimes still eludes them.

I have known guys like that. (I am one of them). So, for you to come on here and say crap like, "All a guy needs to do is workout, get a tan, shave your head, and exude confidence towards women and he can have almost any girl he wants (minus supermodels)" - IS TOTAL BS!!!!!!

Not only is it not true, but that type of mind-set will only set you up for a big fall, if you can't succeed at those things. I know, because I have been down that route. Too many guys set standards way too high for themselves with their "achievements" to compensate for their hairloss, and when they fail their whole world comes crashing down! They begin to think they are "losers" and are inadequate" and all kinds of crap.

BUDDY, I KNOW FOR A F*CKEN FACT THAT MOST HOT WOMEN WILL NOT HOOK UP WITH A BALD HEAD-SHAVER GUY , UNLESS HE CAN PROVIDE THOSE "OTHER" THINGS...MUSCLES, FAME, FORTUNE, STATUS, ...ETC

So, an ordinary bald guy who can't quite achieve those things will get shunned by MOST hot girls period!!! He may get some lesser attractive ones if he really has a good personality, but in that situation, he will forever be in the "just friends" category with most (if not all) average or better looking women. The only ones he will wind up with (sexually), will most likely be obese and/or unnactractive. (or prostitutes).

I know for a fact that MOST hot girls hate bald men. If they don't admit it, they will reject the guy and use another reason - but the REAL reason is that he is bald with nothing else going for him as far as the FEMALE is concerned.

Like the OP in this thread said in the first post, "girls are just lying" because they don't want to openly act "superficial." But their TRUE feelings are hidden, and revealed through only their actions, when they wind up in the sack with guys with full heads of hair (or minimal loss) and consider their NW5 and 6 "guy friends" to be just that: FRIENDS not LOVERS!!

Now, qball, are you going to read my post this time, before being condescending again, or are you just going to say, "you couldn't possibly know what you are talking about because you have been a recluse for 15 years...blah, blah, blah..."??

Jesus Christ your getting boring. You call us younger guys condescending for telling older guys that hair loss isnt so bad but then you say that 'most hot girls hate bald men.' What a load of cack. Its your personal experience. You are probably sh*t with women, have low sel esteem, and may actually be extremely ugly for all I care. But that is YOU. NOT All OF US.

That is your shitty life not everyone elses. Your a 40+ depressed half crazy weirdo that cant get over your 'hair loss'. Your constant dribble is always the same old thing, its really getting repetative. If you have nothing to constructive or useful to offer, than dont bother.

And is this the same H4HairRedux writing?

I remember when I set up the "open letter to UCMan thread", I could have sworn that you called me condenscending for telling UCMan to not make a big deal about his hair loss. Then there was the time where you were making a NW2 sound like the end of the world.

WHAT THE f*** IS GOING ON IN HERE! :dropmouth:

cuebald

Reaction score
Not a fan of the meathead look myself, either.
The way to go is to be slim, athletic, and have a decent tan - NOT overdone (no fake tans, UV sunbeds, etc).

Tattoos are a no-go on baldies unless they're subtle. No barbed wire or tribal tattoos.
Being mega-buffed just re-enforces that "roidhead"/meathead look.
Getting a tattoo and a tan at age 35-40 just screams "mid-life crisis", it's a massive turn-off to women, and it shouts out "I hate that I'm going bald so I'm trying to deflect attention away from it"

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:

I remember when I set up the "open letter to UCMan thread", I could have sworn that you called me condenscending for telling UCMan to not make a big deal about his hair loss. Then there was the time where you were making a NW2 sound like the end of the world.

WHAT THE f*ck IS GOING ON IN HERE! :dropmouth:

Lol. I am not always outright negative. I go through negative spells but ultimatily I would like to think I am a positive guy that hopes hair loss wont be such a problem.

That post by Uman was very inspiring.

Woman really dont care per se about balding. If the man is attractive to them then thats all it is, bald or not. Its not a set in stone criteria for attractiveness, it completely depends. If we can look after elements that we have control of, ie our diet, fitness and overall lifestyle, and we are at least average looking then baldness isnt such a big blow.

Our mentality and attitude to life is the most important thing.

“When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves.â€￾ - Victor Frankl

s.a.f

Reaction score
cuebald said:
Not a fan of the meathead look myself, either.
The way to go is to be slim, athletic, and have a decent tan - NOT overdone (no fake tans, UV sunbeds, etc).

Tattoos are a no-go on baldies unless they're subtle. No barbed wire or tribal tattoos.
Being mega-buffed just re-enforces that "roidhead"/meathead look.
Getting a tattoo and a tan at age 35-40 just screams "mid-life crisis", it's a massive turn-off to women, and it shouts out "I hate that I'm going bald so I'm trying to deflect attention away from it"

Exactly and whereas its not that uncommon with 20-somethings how many guys in their 30's are going to go to all that effort to maintain a 'fashion craze'.

Bald guys in their 30's and 40's really struggle to pull of that kind of look. Most no longer have the time or motivation to dedicate their lifestyle to trying to look 'hot'.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Being able to "pull off" being bald can be elusive. The knee jerk reaction would be to hit the gym and tan beds and heaven forbid try and get a bunch of tats and piercings, trying to get away with wearing kid's clothes at the risk of stereotyping yourself. NEVER do anything that is not YOU to try and compensate for hairloss. It's all about dressing and presenting yourself in the appropriate context for YOU. I've adapted my dress style to my baldness. It's casually understated, yet stylish. I don't f*** around with fancy accessories or over-coordinating outfits. I know my place, but I do the best I can with what I have. I have no problem putting in effort as long as I'm not "trying too hard". However, if you were a tool before hairloss, then by all means tribal yourself up and throw on your tight fitting TapOut shirt whilst rockin out to Nickleback and chugging cocaine flavored energy drinks. :dunno:

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree about the "bald look"...I think the important thing is to have a pretty low bodyfat (makes the face as attractive as it can be, defined jaw-line, etc.) and have a bit of a muscular frame to you...you definitely don't NEED to look like Vin Diesel to make it look cool...just in shape with a bit of mass (especially on the shoulders) will help a lot. As for the tattoos..I agree, but it works on this man...and enough ladies love the guy so who am I to argue?

600_ami_james.jpg

also...good post U-man, glad to see you trying new things. Hopefully you realize I was never trying to be condescending, just to make you realize that you could be doing quite well in spite of being bald. Just try your best to keep this perspective and even if some people do make comments, realize that reflects a lot more poorly on them than it does you...the point I've been trying to make is that especially at your age, baldness won't mean sh*t to the majority of cool, well adjusted people..the type you would want to be associated with. The only time you might here some really negative comments is if you're doing well with a girl who other guys are interested in..they may try to throw in a jab out of jealously (they'll do this to guys based on ANY flaw because they're jealous) but thats when thick skin and a sharp wit come in handy much more than hair. Hopefully you can make some good progress, just keep up what you're doing and fight through the negative thoughts (which will be tough to just completely get rid of after so many years but definitely possible).

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I still think you are in the right place Dude, but I think everyone knows your unfortunate story by now. About the glasses, have you noticed that bald man's trend too? They might as well tie a sweater around their necks if their going to go that far. :roll:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Thanks Q. I agree with having good angular facial features to support a bald head. A bit of stubble, but neatly kept (easy to look like a slimeball real fast) and having defined jaw muscles helps too. But an important feature that helps the look is having a strong, muscular neck. I'm not talking NFL necks, but there is just something about a sturdy neck that keeps you from looking weak, especially since being bald with a skinny neck is very unflattering, especially on a white guy. I naturally have kind of a long, skinny neck but with a little resistance training, it makes a big subconscious difference. That and keeping my gut in check is important.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
well i just advice this because i know a few guys that got a steriod buffed body , but no meathead or how you call it , it you follow a regime and just dont eat everything that looks great but dripping with fat , they look verry ok , but there tall , myself i am small but with musscles , now i want to go for bodybuilding , the natural way , the other way i did 3 years ago , gained 20 kilo musscles and lost 1/3 of my hair.... so if you wanne keep your hair this is a no go , but for those that allready bald , i cant see why not...

i ask myself why dont people do large hair transplant's , to fill in the hair more , there lots of solutions , if it does not have a good density , use some coverup orso...
i have seen great result from norwood 5 - 6 to norwood 2 with hair transplant's , but expensive

but sinds the topic is why bald guys are less accepted , i dont know...
ever sinds i lost my hair , my chanses with women are getting slim , now i have my hair to a level that you cant see anything wrong with it , my chanses are higher, also get some compliments , so i think that for 2/3 of the women it can affect the way they think about you , you just have to find the other 1/3 that find bald more attractive or just dont care, and looks more at your other qualitys

i just selected the easy part , if woman looks at these options :
- status
- musscles
- hair

then if hair is nog option , i would go for musscles

if you see typingfaults , its because i'm dutch (belgium) but i do my best with typing english , lets see you type dutch :whistle:

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
Dudemon, what about perhaps losing some wieght? You say are are 260 pounds..of the top of my head I cant think how much that is exactly, we use a different metric system in the UK. But thats more than average right?

You say you try everything possible, well why not try slimming down a bit, and lose some fat of your face and tighten up your skin etc?

Apparently short fasts can really improve complexion etc as well. The way I see it, every man can look at least ok with a bald head. It just seems that its hard because in the west people often look v. unhealthy and bald guys can do as well. Most of the bald guys that 'dont suit' it, are generall guys that have let themselves go and look a bit ugly. If you look healthy and strong, and have a positive and warm vibration that oozes confidence and calm then hair loss itself wont be such a problem.

In my observations, this has always been the case. Attractiveness is not just the raw physical make up but it is also how 'attractive' one feels - this vibration is emitted to others. Its the positive healthy looking guys who seem to be well balanced that 'suit' baldness. I really dont think there are that many examples of guys who arent attractive just because of 'bad head shape', I mean how odd can it really be?

Most of the guys that look good bald in the media and so on are sportsmen and celebs. These guys obvoiusly take pretty good care of their bodies and skin. I know people wont beleive this but Jason Statham lives near me in London. I see him around now and again. He isnt that tall. He is well built. I actually saw him yesterday again and it was a pleasure. He was high Norwood obvously, but hadnt completely shaved it, it wsa jsut short and it looked really good, he had a brown complexion and just looked cool. I didnt actually realise it was him until after a short while..

I like to put time and energy into making myself look good. I try and eat right, and live healthy. This isnt all to reduce the damage of hair loss but I see it as part of it.

ali777

Reaction score
Hope4hairRedux said:
Dudemon, what about perhaps losing some wieght? You say are are 260 pounds..of the top of my head I cant think how much that is exactly, we use a different metric system in the UK. But thats more than average right?

That's 118kg... The heaviest I've ever been is 95-97kg (~210lb), and that was with a beer belly.

118kg isn't necessarily too much, it depends on the type of the weight. In the UK that would be a rugby player type, similar to the American football players.

Going with the previous posts, I agree that lean and athletic body is probably more middle of the road and has a broader appeal. Big body isn't for everyone, but there are some women out there that dig big muscular bodies.

Also, most of the 30+ guys let themselves go and are out of shape. Being 30+ and in shape is a big advantage.

s.a.f

Reaction score
qball01 said:
I agree about the "bald look"...I think the important thing is to have a pretty low bodyfat (makes the face as attractive as it can be, defined jaw-line, etc.) and have a bit of a muscular frame to you...you definitely don't NEED to look like Vin Diesel to make it look cool...just in shape with a bit of mass (especially on the shoulders) will help a lot. As for the tattoos..I agree, but it works on this man...and enough ladies love the guy so who am I to argue?

600_ami_james.jpg

Now this post makes me laugh because that guy is exactly how I do not want to look.
IMO he's not a good looking guy at all, just a guy who is trying to conform to a macho stereotype.
And I have to disagree that women like that look, some do the type of skanks that go for a bad boy and think think that guys with prison records are hot, the type of woman who thinks its normal for a real man to cheat on her and beat her up, the type of woman with severe emotional baggage who'd put a guy who can kick some *** over a normal guy.
The vast majority of women would find that prison tough guy image a huge turn off.
Plus this guy is fast running out of time. That type of look might look cool in your 20's, but not so cool in your 30's and any time after that its going to look ridiculous as soon as his body is no longer in 'prime condition' which is very hard to maintain after the age of 35 he's just going to look like an ugly mess.

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
qball01 said:

Now this post makes me laugh because that guy is exactly how I do not want to look.

The vast majority of women would find that prison tough guy image a huge turn off.

That's interesting....

I don't look anything like that guy, but I like tattoos and I'd like to be slightly bigger than I am now. I'm thinking of getting my first tattoo soon-ish. It's going to be small and discrete. There is nothing wrong with expressing yourself with tattoos and customising your own skin.

IMO, the guy in the picture doesn't look rough/tough at all. To me he looks more like a metrosexual guy who likes tattoos and is also bald.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This thread could go on for ever. Girls like different things. Look at it from a mans point of view. We all like different things in women. Belows a SMALL example of that. Personally id go with curvy or plus size but i know many guys out there would go with the others. Its a buffet people! Girls guna go for what they like whether that be bald or not bald.

Skinny
KieraKnightley3.jpg

Curvy
Jennifer+Ellison+Supports+Beer+Pubs+Campaign+FMkiEXICz8ql.jpg

Slim Brunette
megan_fox_naked_5.jpg

PLus Size
erika_elfwencrona.jpg

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
This thread could go on for ever. Girls like different things. Look at it from a mans point of view. We all like different things in women. Belows a SMALL example of that. Personally id go with curvy or plus size but i know many guys out there would go with the others. Its a buffet people! Girls guna go for what they like whether that be bald or not bald.

Has it occured to you that your post count is 666 at the moment.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
For some reason I thought this thread was a little longer..... :whistle: . Maybe it was just a bad dream.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

WHAT THE f*** IS GOING ON IN HERE! :dropmouth:
Well well well, look what we have here. Looks like my grave digging has found a commical gem. That's 12 years ago you posted this. You noticed hair loss 12 years ago and with gimmicky treatments you are now a Norwood 2? Gtfo man. You ain't going bald. You are a Norwood fraud.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well well well, look what we have here. Looks like my grave digging has found a commical gem. That's 12 years ago you posted this. You noticed hair loss 12 years ago and with gimmicky treatments you are now a Norwood 2? Gtfo man. You ain't going bald. You are a Norwood fraud.
He probably just has BDD like you, no need to be an a**h**

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

@DoctorHouse