What did she mean???

23RussianBolding

Reaction score
It happened last week in my university. I was walking with several of my classmates in the campus. There was a nice asian girl. We were discussing something as we were walking. Then, all of a sudden, this asian girl said to me that i am "clean-cut" and i look like from abercombie advertisment. First of all, at that time i didnt know what does "clean-cut " and abercombie mean and i didn't know what to do besides blushing. What is that supposed to mean? I don't even have norwood 2. I am pretty sure I have something in between at this point. My hair is thin and everyone can see my scalp during a sunny day. I never saw balding guys in adds nor did this asian chik , i am pretty sure. Was she making fun of my hairloss??? My poor english didnt allow me to fully understand what she meant. Maybe, it was her (american style) irony? F@@k, something allways has to happen then i am forgetting my hairloss for at lest short time. Any comments. Any comments?

CCS

Reaction score
I agree. She was a high compliment. She likes you. Go find her and get her number. Have your friends help you if you don't know where to find here.

barnabas

Established Member
Reaction score
23RussianBolding said:
It happened last week in my university. I was walking with several of my classmates in the campus. There was a nice asian girl. We were discussing something as we were walking. Then, all of a sudden, this asian girl said to me that i am "clean-cut" and i look like from abercombie advertisment. First of all, at that time i didnt know what does "clean-cut " and abercombie mean and i didn't know what to do besides blushing. What is that supposed to mean? I don't even have norwood 2. I am pretty sure I have something in between at this point. My hair is thin and everyone can see my scalp during a sunny day. I never saw balding guys in adds nor did this asian chik , i am pretty sure. Was she making fun of my hairloss??? My poor english didnt allow me to fully understand what she meant. Maybe, it was her (american style) irony? F@@k, something allways has to happen then i am forgetting my hairloss for at lest short time. Any comments. Any comments?

"Clean-cut" means you look clean and neat, instead of dirty and unshaven. It's a compliment.

"abercrombie" is a clothing company, "abercrombie and fitch." Their clothes are advertised by extremely attractive young people, so it was definitely a compliment. Just look at the site: http://www.abercrombie.com/anf/lifestyl ... epage.html

CCS

Reaction score
haha! and just like modern advertising, too. not much clothes on that site. just half naked hotties making out.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
23RussianBolding said:
tchehov said:
It was most probably a compliment. Get in there - it's your birthday.
Did you ever read Tchehov? He was a terrific writer.

The man was a genius - and he had hair.

Tchehov & V Nabokov are my favourite writers.