What daily shampoo do you use?

MEVOYACURAR

Established Member
Reaction score
Pff... I know it is DH-testosterone. And?
I have already explained that I don't mind losing hair for the next months/years if I see it is acceptable. I want to slow my hairloss by ketoconazol, supplements, shampoos and any other alternative treatment (I have also to read about RU) or at least I am going to try it because I have already tried finasteride and minoxidil.

Moreover you are 15 years older than me and you claim to not only slow your hairloss by your regimen which it is neither suppossed to inhibit DHT but also regrow and mantain your hair. So what is the point of your "question"? Do you think your regimen is not effective for me or for everyone but you?...

- - - Updated - - -

Or you meant just vellus? Why do you talk about vellus this time? I think you went wrong, if you want to prevent beardless boys to use finasteride this is not the thread.

diablodh

Banned
Reaction score
The point is that hair follicle has Androgen receptor to which both Testosterone and DHT can bind one of them DHT causes follicle to shrink the other to expand and grow thicker hair.
That explains why propecia works as it inhibits 5R and reduces overall DHT in the body and on the other hand 98% of Testosterone is bind to SHBG (not bioavailable).

So how can we get free testosterone in larger quantity than DHT to hair follicle when body fights to reduce it by converting it to estrogen and DHT?
There are multiple correct answers here.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@diaoboldh
Please say what you are saying clearly in an organised answer. No puzzles or anything.

diablodh

Banned
Reaction score
There are multiple ways some are with direct approach like Propecia and causes sides because of high percentage reduction of 5R, some take indirect approach and localized inhibition but not very effective.
If we look at the 5R process it all starts from cholesterol and fat percentage in the body. DHT main purpose is to prevent too much aromatase and keep male body from turning in to female.

So lets get to the point human body is a complex and adaptable no direct approach is working due to its adaptability:
5R inhibition - is good only localized shampoo, cream or lotion.
Inside the body you don't need to inhibit it you just need to limit the reason for overproduction of DHT and that is cholesterol and fat.
But how it can take forever to reduce body fat if you are not athlete or you sit in front of the computer all day long.
By regulating your diet, increase free testosterone in your body (result lean body mass), increase Testosterone / Estrogen ratio and wile you loose fat in the process you need to protect prostate and hair from DHT which will elevate in the beginning
Externally with shampoo and topicals, internally nettle root.
In the same time you have to provide enough vitamins and minerals for hair to grow. Finally if your hair is too far gone use growth simulant.

somitjale

Reaction score
I want to add a good quality diary shampoo to my regimen. What do you recommend? Which ones have you used? Which is your favourite?

I don´t know what ingredients are worthy: biotin, pantanol, aloe vera, zinc, caffeine, amino acids... (?)

Objective: keep my NW1,5 hair and above all thicken it if possible (it is THINNNNNNNNNN). I know daily shampoos are believed not to be much effective and to play low role in hairloss, however as I have to wash my hair with something I would like a good shampoo. :pirate:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I use nizoral every other day. I rub it in to my scalp and leave for 2 minutes before rinsing it. It has helped me a bit. Less hairfall now.