What Could Serve As A Bridge To Future Treatments?

diekal10

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I would like to ask some questions regarding the options I might have in order to battle hairloss. I have to say that I already tried antiandrogens as Finasteride but I will definitely avoid using it again.

So, after reading some of the main threads in the forum for a few years I have an idea of what to expect but I would like to know what you think. It seems that independently of its effectiveness, the treatment that is closer to be marketed is Celino's NGF-574H. It is expected to be a bit better than minoxidil 2% but after the brotzu letdown I'm quite skeptical. After that I would say that maybe Follica or Shisheido in Japan and probably Samumed and CB03-01 in the future. Finally Tsuji.

The thing is that I'm quite young (22), I would say that I'm close to a NW3, and I would like to start treatments that help me bridge to treatments like Tsuji. My previous paragraph is just guessing, and I know delays always come, but I would like to know which treatments would you use so that I can at least maintain/regrow a bit and not be NW7 when Tsuji comes out.

I have been thinking about Dermarolling, but the thing about not letting the scalp be exposed to sunlight bugs me, because I live in a quite sunny place the whole year. Also, I'm aware of the studies about microtearing and cancer (I know everything gives you cancer nowadays, but I'm not sure I want to risk my health). I also considered using minoxidil, but having bear-like body hair and knowing that after two years might not be effective keep me from trying it.

So, in my situation, which treatments would you use as a bridge till tsuji arrives? Thanks a lot in advance for reading this