What Could Kane Have Sent Me Instead Of Cb-03-01?

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
I have had sinus problems since using Kane's CB-03-01, even after stopping it. I never tested the batch so Im not even sure if it was CB. I hope it was tho. Has anyone ever experienced that they bought something from Kane and it turned out to be something else? Is he reliable? Has anyone else gotten sinus problems from CB? My vehicle was PG and ethanol based

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using it for 5 days now and im experiencing some my forhead is turning red and my cheeks idk if its caused by CB i got mine from bryan2003 tho

Where did the package say Bryan shipped from ?

OP are you saying you have a blocked nose ?

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
Where did the package say Bryan shipped from ?

OP are you saying you have a blocked nose ?

I have pressure and inflammation in my sinuses. I have been to an ENT Doctor and he diagnosed me with Chronic Sinusitis.

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean there is many reasons. impurities and placebo, i think everything is more likely than CB causing a 75% side effect rate when it has had basically zero of those in the trials. I also interpreted every single sh*t as a big side effect of minoxidil so I know how it can happen. I thought I had pseudo acromegaly so basically bone growth of the acres, health palpitations which later turned out to be anxiety, swelling etc. now I can use it with no problems. these people are using CB doses much smaller than those in the trials. remember the guy from last month who swore that CB was giving him side effects, sexual and heart issues? and now he is using it no problem. so yeah
Bro i said im not sure its caused by cb i said ill keep using and see my skin irritation maybe caused by somthing else

IvanXproject

Established Member
Reaction score
I mean there is many reasons. impurities and placebo, i think everything is more likely than CB causing a 75% side effect rate when it has had basically zero of those in the trials. I also interpreted every single sh*t as a big side effect of minoxidil so I know how it can happen. I thought I had pseudo acromegaly so basically bone growth of the acres, health palpitations which later turned out to be anxiety, swelling etc. now I can use it with no problems. these people are using CB doses much smaller than those in the trials. remember the guy from last month who swore that CB was giving him side effects, sexual and heart issues? and now he is using it no problem. so yeah

The Chronic Sinusitis has been diagnosed by an ENT doctor. The question is whether the CB caused it or not, not if I actually have it.