What Colour Hair Fibre Should I Use?

Jackan93

My Regimen
Reaction score
1528044117326498856525.jpg

Jackan93

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying toppik but don't know if i should get black or dark brown. Are hair fibres worth it? And can you work out or use hair product with them in? Thanks

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same hair color as you and I use medium brown and it's almost black. Try medium brown or dark brown but don't use black if your hair is not truly black (Asian/Southern European style)

Jackan93

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same hair color as you and I use medium brown and it's almost black. Try medium brown or dark brown but don't use black if your hair is not truly black (Asian/Southern European style)
Thanks, i'll go for the medium brown. Do you use toppik and how do you apply it? After you've styled your hair or before? I've not really looked too much into it apart from a few youtube videos but they all seem like paid advertisements. Can you run your hands through your hair and have it not fall out? And does it feel like hair or powder?

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use it before styling - the disadvantage of that is that you will get some of the excess Toppik on your hands but you just wash that away. If you use Toppik after styling you are going to need to move your hair around to get it where you want which means you probably messed up your hairstyle. I use it around my hair line where I have hair, not in front of hairline obviously. I guess you could use it a bit further in to avoid it getting on your forehead if you drag your hand there when sweating. I have yet to have issues with it running down my forehead because of sweat or rain (no rain storm though, lol).

You can most certainly drag your hand through your head unless you drag your hand against your scalp.

If it feels like hair or powder? Uhm... not sure, I don't feel it in my hair.

Last edited: