what color toppik should i get?

losinghairsucks2

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering what color toppik would be best to get for my hair color. it may be hard to tell what color hair i have, even i get confused. usually at this length its more of a light brown / dirty blonde / blondish color and tends to be darker when it grows out. Right now im looking just for the length hair im posting in the pics.

I ordered both light brown and medium brown in the travel pack size just to try it out and see what works. i used about 2/5 of the light brown only on one troublesome spot (templish region and going back to the back of my head.....i know , i know, cant really see in the pic, but trust me its there) and it didnt seem to do anything! i really need some help here guys on both a recommendation and how exactly to do it correctly? I dont feel like ordering another tube without knowing whats best. any advice would be great.

Any of you experts on this stuff, if you could let me know or if i could PM you and get talking about this, it would be great! thanks guys.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,356
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,347
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,335

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Ummmm.. 1st you don't need it. 2nd, light brown should suffice, but look at the website as they have a guide for the colors.

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
go a shade darker than your natural hair.