What causes pullthrough of hair from the wrong side of the base?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Hair coming out from the wrong side during washing the base. Why does this happen?

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never had this happen. It's probably a low quality system if that's happening. What type of base are you using? I take it you're using a lace base? I always wash the hair system when it's on a mannequin head or attached to my head, so if you do that then there's less chance of any hair coming out from the 'wrong side', although it shouldn't be happening anyway. However, I now use a skin base (with a small lace area for the hairline), so this is even less likely if not impossible to happen with skin bases.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I've never had this happen. It's probably a low quality system if that's happening. What type of base are you using? I take it you're using a lace base? I always wash the hair system when it's on a mannequin head or attached to my head, so if you do that then there's less chance of any hair coming out from the 'wrong side', although it shouldn't be happening anyway. However, I now use a skin base (with a small lace area for the hairline), so this is even less likely if not impossible to happen with skin bases.
Well I need to wash the base, when it's off my head and covered with glue residue. That I do upside down, otherwise ofcourse when it's on my own head I wish it too.
I've had this with 3 companies I think. Don't think Northwestlace is bad quality. Customers seem to be happy. I think it's something I do wrong.