What Can I Do To Get Good Hair Regrowth? I Don’t Care What It Takes.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just tell what it is. Whats is a full proof way to grow hair. I don’t care about sides I just want hair. Not vellus hairs either actual hair.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Become a woman by eliminating testosterone and upping estrogen. You will get massive hair and horrific facial and body changes, forget fathering a child or fcuking but you can definitely be sure you will get fcuked. Judging by the data we have on HRT changes in the brain and sex, chances are u will like it too.

Good luck man.
Does hrt change your mind?

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is literally no such thing as a sure fire way to grow hair. The number one way that is almost certain to work is wounding every two weeks+shh agonists daily+Wnt agonists once a day. That would almost certinaly grow hair in 2 months, but it would also certainly give you cancer. You can almost certainly get regrowth in a matter of months with large doses of estradiol+ a potent anti-androgen like darolutamide+oral minoxidil, but that carries serious side effects too.

In your case I would suggest .5mg daily dutasteride, 5mg oral minoxidil, 2% nizoral, and microneedling. That is an extreme regimen for someone in your situation, but you are very neurotic so it may be necessary for your sanity. You would need to clear such a regimen with your doctor first. None of this stuff is OTC. This is the most aggressive regimen that any doctor would potentially authorize for you unless you have gender dysphoria. You need to make an appointment with a therapist first and get to the bottom of what your real issue is because it's definitely not hair.
My hair is diffused my guy. I use topik. Its not as good at it seems.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In any event the regimen I suggested is likely to work well for you. It's not like you are a high Norwood or have been losing hair for 5+ years. I sense you're not going to be happy though until you start HRT, and you're just looking for people to tell you it's ok to do it. If that's so, then do it, but consult with your doctor first.
I’m not going to do hrt. I’m just going to use spironolactone and estradiol. Maybe finasteride.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I’m not going to do hrt. I’m just going to use spironolactone and estradiol. Maybe finasteride.

Doesn't want to do hrt yet is taking drugs that transgenders take...ok...

Mate let me save you some time, money, and sanity and tell you to take a cold shower and slap some sense into yourself. I bet you are a Norwood 1.5 at worst.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't want to do hrt yet is taking drugs that transgenders take...ok...

Mate let me save you some time, money, and sanity and tell you to take a cold shower and slap some sense into yourself. I bet you are a Norwood 1.5 at worst.
I am a Norwood 1.5 but severely diffused. I have to use a lot of toppik.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Share some pictures my man, that would help us provide the best advice we can.
l already know the advice you guys would tell me. ‘Use a dht blocker and derma roller also minoxidil’ so I don’t see the point of providing pictures now

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Friend please do not make the mistake of using trans hormone therapy .... I used it and lost more hair and on top of that the side effects are permanent ... I understand your concern I am still wrong with my hair, but do not leave arepentir ... if you have doubts send me a private message I am here to listen to you

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Friend please do not make the mistake of using trans hormone therapy .... I used it and lost more hair and on top of that the side effects are permanent ... I understand your concern I am still wrong with my hair, but do not leave arepentir ... if you have doubts send me a private message I am here to listen to you
How did you lose more hair? What was your regimen?

Guido

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Anthonydbz, publicación: 1883131, miembro: 144588"] ¿Cómo perdió más cabello? ¿Cuál fue su régimen? [/ CITA]

I lost a lot of hair due to the increase in testosterone due to flutamide
my regimen was flutamide 500 mg and estradiol 6 mg
gynecomastia side effects and a sagging penis ... please do not use these regimens

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was in the same boat as your, I thought the same thing. Thought I wouldn’t get it to begin with and if I did I’d stop and it would go away. Did 50mg of spironolactone and around the 4 month mark I started to get it. I stopped and it has not gone away. Permanent side.
The women is my family are a-b cups.i HIGHLY doubt I’ll grow noticeable boobs.