What attractive WOMEN think about BALD MEN. *VIDEO* Their 2 cents

Reaction score
In this video you have this bald guy who looks like hes in his mid 20s going around asking these attractive women what they think about dating bald men. I think they are lying to the poor guy because hes bald. What do you think?

[video=youtube;IlMEKp1DGv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlMEKp1DGv4[/video]

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
This guy is in that prime nw3 delusional phase where he still has enough hair to think it doesn't matter but hasn't lost enough to get the full impact of the truth yet. The problem with this video is that he is the one asking the question so the study becomes imediately tainted, because of course they are going to tell him what they want to hear. Now if it were a woman or a man with a full head of hair asking the question then you would field a totally different number of reactions... more truthful reactions. It's sad to know the truth, just reference baldmanswatch to see what people really think. People literally revel in hating us.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
i say bullsh*t sir, if a fatty comes to you asking you if you would date a fat girl what would you answer: that you are a superficial a**hole or that it depends on the personnality of the girl?

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hahaha the bit where one of the girls says Prince William should "just shave it all off" :uglylol: As if every guy in the world has the essential prerequisite head shape, bone structure and facial features to pull off the shaved look at will.

If he shaved it all off he would look absolutely horrendous, like a younger version of Matt Lucas from Little Britain. Christ, even I suit the shaved look better than poor William does. Delusional ignorance and double standards from these women when it comes to "just shaving it all off".

The nw3 guy did have some valid points, in so far as being really insecure and redalert-self conscious in public all the time will destroy your ability to successfully chat up women, whether you have great hair or not. I know this because I have nw1 friends who try to pick up girls all the time with low-self esteem, low-confidence body language and all girls can see through them instantly and find this repulsive, despite their aesthetic looking hair.

However it's a shame the guy in this vid couldn't make it worthwhile and get some bitchy female gossip-mag editor to carry out the interview instead, that would have been much more interesting and I'm sure would have elicited a much more blunt and honest set of answers to the question so we could then accurately distinguished between the closet-superficial dispticks talking out of their ar$e about baldness and the genuine, non-shallow, empathetic women out there.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love to see the American version of this video lol

Again going right in the face of these girls they are going to be taken off guard and of course not want to seem shallow. Then again maybe they dont care.
Anyway, go out again and have a guy secretly record or have another woman ask with the insinuation she is already a no goer for bald guys. If the girl being asked already feels she is in secure standings she will be honest.

I bet if you went and asked 30 decent looking guys on camera if they would date a fat girl they would say the same BS "oh its personality" because they dont want to appear awful.

Also you don't know how this video is edited. He may very well have had some bad ones where girls wouldn't even stop to talk to his baldass but he decided to leave them out.

Grizz

Reaction score
Men and women are different. Full stop.

I agree that this vid doesn't prove a damn thing conclusively given that the guy asking the questions was bald himself (and no one wants to be a jerk), but the reality is that pulling women isn't always about looks. I mean, if you want proof just go through the related videos above... the guy pulls women. And the truth is that even though balding sucks and can really torpedo your self confidence (which is a key quality women look for) it doesn't necessarily have to be a death knell for your dating life. There's no question that the guys with the flowing locks and looks to match will have an easier go of things but women are strange creatures who see things very, very differently than men. Sometimes we try to graft our own perspective onto women. If you doubt what I'm saying look into the PUA community, I'm not a fan by any means but one thing that you'll see right away, if you haven't seen it happen in real life, is that women are driven by a different set of instincts (no less basic) than men.

I hate losing my hair and think that it's utterly ridiculous to have to deal with this in 2014 (we've sent a goddamn robot to Mars!) but I think it's worth keeping a little perspective. If I ever lost all my hair I'd look like a goon (and not in a good way) but it won't be the end y'know?

Grizz

Reaction score
Yikes haha. Just my opinion dude take it or leave it. Also thanks for the neg rep haha.... does this stuff actually matter to you? I'm trying to imagine what it must be like to care about "reputation" points online. Can't relate.

I even said I'm not a fan of the pick-up approach to meeting women in my comment above but seeing some of the less "handsome" guys at works serves to demonstrate some of the basic differences in the way men and women tick. Don't have an aneurysm because someone sees things differently than you big guy, life is too short as it is.

Grizz

Reaction score
It seems to matter to you if you pick up on it.

FALSE. Saw the notification and genuinely thought it was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. Seriously.

You didn't answer my question. Are you bald? If not, your opinion isn't worth anything.

I've said this often, you have to know your subject to have an opinion. Otherwise your opinion is useless.

What if I asked you your opinion on the political situation in Bangladesh, would you be able to give me one? Of course not.

Who cares what you have to say about how we should feel about being bald? You're probably another NW2 coming in here with a good dose of wishful thinking.

I'm definitely balding, else I wouldn't be here wiling away my time going back and forth with an angry guy on a hairloss site. I'm not here to tell you what to think and I could genuinely give two fvcks whether you accept my opinion or not. At this point I'm simply carrying on this "conversation" because I think your tone and attitude is hilarious. Who died and made you king bud?

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
It's all about looks. If you are ugly, confidence won't do much. Happens to fat women too, and they all get similar answers: 'oh it doesn't matter', 'a guy will love you for who you are', 'the inside is what matters', but we all know the truth, fat women have a really hard time getting laid. Look at the answers given to this fat girl asking for help: https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080123163545AABs9qH . Do they look familiar? :

My dear just be yourself, and also love yourself for whom you are, someday a guy will walk up to you and tell you he loves you for who you are, remember no one can love you the way you love yourself, if you are not confident of yourself i guess no one will, think about it. Good luck.

You WILL find someone and he will be your soulmate and love you to bits. Your size will not matter to the person who loves you.

Do you prefer the one who goes by looks
or the one that likes you for YOU?
The ones that go for skinny chicks or blondes only for example, are going to use you and let you get hurt, which will really lower your confidence.
Im 100% sure you will meet someone who doesn't look at weight and will make you feel confident and beautiful.
First give yourself a chance! Be optimistic!

Who cares about that confidence crap? I rather date a completely insecure but hot girl than a confident, overweight, ugly one. I'm sure the non-confident one will become very secure after a few wild nights and a couple of compliments.

Now, of course, for an attractive guy who is a social retard, having hair will do no good. But if in one afternoon he learns a couple of cheesy lines, he's gonna get laaaiiidd.

Reaction score
Who cares about that confidence crap? I rather date a completely insecure but hot girl than a confident, overweight, ugly one. I'm sure the non-confident one will become very secure after a few wild nights and a couple of compliments.

so you are strictly doing this for sex I gather.

there are people who care actually , if you're being seen with a wh*** or a strange behaving girl even being the hottest girl in the world , that could sully your reputation and could make you look like as a non-respectable lad that would date girls just to quench his sexual needs.

if you only date girls because they are hot and that you don't care about their behaviour , well then just go to some bordello my friend , because there is plenty of them.

just look at georges clooney , he has been with so many girls in his life , every time it looked genuine and yet he's switching as many times as shaves his mustache.
just because of this , he lost his credibility.

Reaction score
you want me to say it in english ?

here it is then : I have never dated a girl , I have never had any sexual relations with a girl.

I am not ashamed of saying it , is it the end of the world ? nope , because I don't really give a toss about it,I didn't even try picking up a girl.

but it's not about me , I don't wish to spoil this thread with our personal quarrels either, if you are trying to get me rattled you failed.

I knew that you were a french speaker though ;)

maher

Banned
Reaction score
You said you had never been intimate with a woman in another thread (in French, I don't know why, you were probably ashamed).

And now you're giving dating advices?! Give us a break. You and maher really make a good pair.

..the lowest of the low...

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
so you are strictly doing this for sex I gather.

there are people who care actually , if you're being seen with a wh*** or a strange behaving girl even being the hottest girl in the world , that could sully your reputation and could make you look like as a non-respectable lad that would date girls just to quench his sexual needs.

if you only date girls because they are hot and that you don't care about their behaviour , well then just go to some bordello my friend , because there is plenty of them.

just look at georges clooney , he has been with so many girls in his life , every time it looked genuine and yet he's switching as many times as shaves his mustache.
just because of this , he lost his credibility.

You are just going to the other extreme. In my example, I never said the hot girl was a wh*** or behaved strangely, I only said she wasn't 'confident' when we started going out. Nobody says 'oh if you are bald or fat just don't have a strange behavior or be a sl*t and you should be fine', instead they somehow attach this magic trait which is 'confidence', something that apparently obese women and bald men all over the world use to get laid with handsome people. Just like if it was some kind of magic potion, it will make the attractive ones with thousands of options sleep with the scum of the dating market.

And for your information, hot girls are also nice. That's another problem that some people seem to have, always attaching negative personalities to attractive people.

2bald2young

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IMO looks don't matter that much for a girl but people confuse looks with turn offs. And yes for most young women balding is a turn off. There are people here who also have more turn offs than just baldness, take captianforhead for example or me. If you put my problems away so no more balding and that other thing and poof I can get girls but if you put it back poof I can't get anyone anymore it is as simple as that. Maybe if I am 40 I can get someone, you know the married or got children types that I don't want.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Wtf? are YOU bald??- you fukcin psycho. How old are you? 24? So, you were like bald\balding from 21-23. Like you said yourself, you had good head of hair at 21 and now, you just had your hair transplant done. So what the fack do you know about balding or being bald?! Some of us have been dealing with this **** for 10years+. Frikin' hypocrite- you're no better than those BDD trolls trolling aroud. And stick my neg rep up your c*nt!

That would have been a pretty effective argument if you yourself had been bald (NW5+) for over ten years but NW2? Nah.
I've been bald for sixteen fvcking years man. Don't go calling real sufferers hypocrites. I'm a real sufferer, your not so you know where you can stick your nw2.

- - - Updated - - -

.... and Grizz, however well intentioned your message about confidence is you are not privy to the whole picture. Trust someone with experience in this matter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Travalanche

Established Member
Reaction score
I like how the first woman said to "just shave it off" like everyone who has hair loss looks good with a buzzed head :wacko:. Then again she is a woman with long, flowing locks so she wouldn't know anything of the woes of a balding man would she?

Balding takes away your options and influences your look more than any other thing in your life besides possibly your skin color.

It's the first thing a person notices when they see you and what the remember about you the most as well. Not everyone is Jason Statham or Bruce Willis and I am damn sure that if any of those ladies had hair loss they would quickly change their stance on the subject but oh wait!!! Women are different and it's okay if they feel bad about losing hair but if your a guy it makes you a wimp :doh:.

It doesn't matter if your a man or a woman, if you have hair loss it IS negative and just telling somebody to shave it off and man up is totally naive.

Grizz

Reaction score
.... and Grizz, however well intentioned your message about confidence is you are not privy to the whole picture. Trust someone with experience in this matter.

Hey, it's just my opinion based on my personal experience and observations in life. Thanks for your measured response though man, I appreciate it.

resu

Reaction score
I'm more interested in knowing what non-attractive women think about balding/bald men, I bet they're much harsher.

bald29

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm more interested in knowing what non-attractive women think about balding/bald men, I bet they're much harsher.

I don't think so. Although there are exceptions, most unattractive women know that they need to see past a few physical flaws if they want to have sex.