What Are The Best Topical Antiandrogens Other Than Ru?

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your question is kinda hard to answer. There are fully doped drugs and they've been there for long. You just cant use them without horrible sides.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MDV3100 (Enzalutamide)

We don't for sure know that right now though do we?? Theoretically Enzalutamide is one of the strongest but practically we only seem to have one success story to go off. I know You have researched it extensively and a few people recently started to trial it. Here's hoping to success with it

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does mdv work the same way like RU ? By blocking androgen receptors ? Or is it a 5ar inhibitor ?

It's an AR antagonist.

We don't for sure know that right now though do we?? Theoretically Enzalutamide is one of the strongest but practically we only seem to have one success story to go off. I know You have researched it extensively and a few people recently started to trial it. Here's hoping to success with it

We don't know but hopefully we will hear some positive reports soon. The problem is no one is using a proper vehicle and it's pretty hard to draw conclusions since of the two testers that we have one of them has failed to dissolve it properly.

So we only have one case report to look forward to.

abcdefg

Reaction score
You mean legit real treatments or underground non FDA approved ones? Legit topicals are revivogen,topical spironolactone, topical finasteride.... None of which have much proof they work.
The underground pure speculation ones are RU, MDV3100, and others. Might work and might not since no one has any clue about sides.
male pattern baldness has no real effective proven topicals

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean legit real treatments or underground non FDA approved ones? Legit topicals are revivogen,topical spironolactone, topical finasteride.... None of which have much proof they work.
The underground pure speculation ones are RU, MDV3100, and others. Might work and might not since no one has any clue about sides.
male pattern baldness has no real effective proven topicals

RU does 'work', it's just no where near strong enough to achieve significant effect. It can be used to maintain on if your baldness is below moderately-aggressive, but major regrowth is just out of the question.

The jury is still out on MDV, we are testing that but we need more testers, more time, and more data.

Jesse Wilson

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does MDV3100 (Enzalutamide) activate any ARs as it binds with them like spironolactone does?

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the current consensus regarding the effectiveness of CB-03-01?