What Are Some Reputable Online Shops?

arrhythmic

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I used to shop for finasteride here at Hairlosstalk, but that was taken down recently. I'm looking to buy some generic finasteride and have been considering Oral minoxidil as well, like Lonitab. What are some trustworthy websites do you guys use?

arrhythmic

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is where a few people on the forum have got their meds from - it’s safe and reliable and it’s also stuff from the EU so I’d trust it more than something from India personally.

https://www.evopharmacy.com/cat-hairloss-products.cfm

Awesome, thank you! Although that site doesn't sell any oral minoxidil like Lonitab. Are there any other websites with good feedback from HairLossTalk.com members?

arrhythmic

My Regimen
Reaction score
All Day Chemist

Have looked them up before, and I see a lot of both positive and negative reviews; lots of accusations of them stealing CC info. I did think about using a one time use credit card via Privacy.com but their payment options are only Bitcoin, ECheck, Wired Transfer, or check by mail. I've never used Bitcoin and don't really trust the other three.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have looked them up before, and I see a lot of both positive and negative reviews; lots of accusations of them stealing CC info. I did think about using a one time use credit card via Privacy.com but their payment options are only Bitcoin, ECheck, Wired Transfer, or check by mail. I've never used Bitcoin and don't really trust the other three.

Personally I bought finasteride on there with an ECheck and had no problems.

Yarkira

My Regimen
Reaction score
I often make purchases on Canadian sites. What I like about them is not only lower prices (than at the local drug stores) but also that I can always read the description of the needed meds and check dosage, precautions, and side effects. I often use this Canadian pharmacy site for this purpose. It is very convenient.

Last edited: