What are some good exercises for the heart?

Screamin J

Reaction score
I need some good exercises to keep my heart healthy. I've been taking 30 - 60 min. walks at least 5 days a week for the past few weeks. Thats a start. I want to get my heart healthy because the only 2 times I've ever applied minoxidil I got some heart palpitations and diziness. Not good! :shock:

ali777

Reaction score
You could add a bit of light jogging into your walking routine?

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Screamin J said:
I need some good exercises to keep my heart healthy.

Sex
/thread

ali777

Reaction score
Harie said:
Screamin J said:

Sex
/thread

Although, sex is a very good exercise, it isn't really enough on its own. Something on the side is essential, and I don't mean a mistress or :jackit:

johnsje

Reaction score
do anything that will keep your heart rate at 80% max for at least 20 minutes. You can be creative. If you can do this with Sex, well then all the better.

JaySizzle

Established Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
Harie said:
Screamin J said:

Sex
/thread

Although, sex is a very good exercise, it isn't really enough on its own. Something on the side is essential, and I don't mean a mistress or :jackit:

sex is better than walking in terms of calories burned.

if you are serious about becoming more healthy, i would suggest (As others have) stepping up your walking into runs/light jogs and getting a gym membership and getting a good weight training routine in at least 2 times a week. strength/weight trianing has been proven to cause hypertrophy not only to your muscles, but also your heart... (stronger heart=more efficient heart)

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sauna

sex in sauna even better

JonnyX

Reaction score
I'm 34 years old and have dealt with palpitations in the past. I noticed that mine were stess related and they were specifically PVC's (pre ventricular contractions) which feels like a skipped beat. I wore a halter monitor for a full day which is like getting a 24 hour EKG and was told that they were benign and that most people get them. I was told to take fish oil supplements which I have been doing for 5 years now. I exercise every day (3 mile run every other day) so I'm in good shape but I still get a PVC occasionaly. Not really anything to worry about but I recommend you get it checked out by a cardiologist for peace of mind. I know it made me feel better. And take fish oil. This sh!t is good for everything including hair!!!

Starseed

Reaction score
Cassin said:

Smileyiagree.gif

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score