What are early signs of gyno?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys been on Finasteride for close to 4 months now. What I was just wondering was what are early warning signs of gyno? I don't have any soreness or anything, but I feel that my nipples look "puffy" and hard sometimes (I can post pictures if need be)? Not sure if they actually are.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine became puffy ever since I started taking finasteride and stayed that way. There are no lumps or pain though (there was some sensitivity in the beginning).
But now when I look at them they seem to stick out quite a bit and it makes me paranoid... I am gonna have to lower my body fat some more to really be sure... Cuz I'm not lean right now so it could just be fat cause I have some stomach fat.

Can you feel anything hard under there? I can feel fat and then my chest muscles, nothing in between.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mine became puffy ever since I started taking finasteride and stayed that way. There are no lumps or pain though (there was some sensitivity in the beginning).
But now when I look at them they seem to stick out quite a bit and it makes me paranoid... I am gonna have to lower my body fat some more to really be sure... Cuz I'm not lean right now so it could just be fat cause I have some stomach fat.

Can you feel anything hard under there? I can feel fat and then my chest muscles, nothing in between.

I don't have any pain or sesitivity and when I lie down my chest looks flat af. And when I press down under the nipple I just feel fat (nothing hard). I don't even think my nipples are puffy, I would post a picture here but I would feel awkward.

I read that usually gyno would show up in the 2-4 month range. I'm almost at 4 months so hopefully I'm in the clear.

How long have you been on finasteride for man?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've taken low dose finasteride since May 2015 and then moved to 1 mg daily in September 2015. I don't think it's gotten any worse since the beginning, it just weirds me out more for some reason now.

When I put my arms up or when I lie down my chest and nipples look normal and flat, it's only when my arms are relaxed by my sides that the nipples (and some of the fat surrounding it) look kinda puffed out.
I guess I will just have to work those 10-15 lbs off, and maybe take some zinc supplements, see if that helps.

I think that if there is no lumps or weird tissue that you can feel underneath there, then it's not really gyno but maybe the increased estrogen makes more fat deposit in that area, so losing weight should sort that out.