What Am I On The Norwood Scale ?!?! Worrying

callumg94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please help, I am wearing a hair band and also pulling my hair back so you can see clearer, thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5190[1].JPG
    IMG_5190[1].JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 4,056
  • IMG_5191[1].JPG
    IMG_5191[1].JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 3,884
  • IMG_5192[1].JPG
    IMG_5192[1].JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 3,555
  • IMG_5193[1].JPG
    IMG_5193[1].JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 3,460
  • IMG_5194[1].JPG
    IMG_5194[1].JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 4,285
  • IMG_5195[1].JPG
    IMG_5195[1].JPG
    81 KB · Views: 4,214
  • IMG_5196[1].JPG
    IMG_5196[1].JPG
    98 KB · Views: 16,466

JMS97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pull hair back as hard as you can on roots to see for sure, but looks a NW1

callumg94

My Regimen
Reaction score
pull hair back as hard as you can on roots to see for sure, but looks a NW1
This is it back as far as I can and under direct light so it's easier to see, thanks for your help

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 5,448
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 4,266
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 3,381

callumg94

My Regimen
Reaction score
What's up with all the people with full heads of hair asking if they're receding lately? Hairline is fine son, NW1-1.5.
Sorry mate, just been worrying me, would like to catch it as soon as possible to treat it as best I can

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair line is fine, unless you had this 6 months ago

latest

Other than that, you just un-necessarily posted your face on a forum like this, even if you did have hair loss it would only be a side-issue.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plannet 0.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
You look like an NW1 to me

Yoshi3Mario

Established Member
Reaction score
And people think I'm a troll... Honestly this guy has a full head of hair and is flaunting his ridiculous mop at everyone... I would say you need to bald a little, there's too much follical on that head ;)

sam nubello

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplantation is the procedure to transplant the hair from one region of the scalp (specifically from the back side of the head) to the front or side blocks of the hair line. There are many types of hair transplant procedure such as FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), FUT (Follicular unit transplant), PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) etc. to treat hair loss problems in men and women.

When the word hair comes to our mind what does one feel? Black, coarse or silky texture which would vary on the basis of age, sex and geographical region where one is present and living. Presence of hair has always added an extra dash to the personality of men and women since early ages. Imagining one's personality without hair is pretty depressive and upsetting unless one is Howie Mandel~! Though few of the ailments related to hair loss can be treated with home remedies or medicines, most of the hair related issues can only be solved by a proper investigation of the ailment and then corrective measures after that, the most common being hair transplant.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplantation is the procedure to transplant the hair from one region of the scalp (specifically from the back side of the head) to the front or side blocks of the hair line. There are many types of hair transplant procedure such as FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), FUT (Follicular unit transplant), PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) etc. to treat hair loss problems in men and women.

When the word hair comes to our mind what does one feel? Black, coarse or silky texture which would vary on the basis of age, sex and geographical region where one is present and living. Presence of hair has always added an extra dash to the personality of men and women since early ages. Imagining one's personality without hair is pretty depressive and upsetting unless one is Howie Mandel~! Though few of the ailments related to hair loss can be treated with home remedies or medicines, most of the hair related issues can only be solved by a proper investigation of the ailment and then corrective measures after that, the most common being hair transplant.
Not relevant. Shill