What Am I Doing Wrong? People Often Look At My Hairline. Pics Inside

Fanjeera

Reaction score
View attachment 43721 View attachment 43720

Some good advice there from Shookwun and others. Your hairline already looks much better now that you have cleaned it up, and it will look even better if you trim the excess lace back to the hairline.

In the medium term you should be looking to get a lower density unit with a graduated hairline and a less receded front contour. I am not a very artistic type, but I would say the outline of your hairpiece should be something like this. You have good temple points, so there is no need to look so receded.
the most forward point of the piece is the lowest it can get on the hairline. i can't bring it more forward. i already put it exactly where the forehead wrinkles end. i wish i could glue it on the wrinkles, though. that's why i asked here, if it really was impossible that a little bit of hair grows on the wrinkly part of the forehead.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I was about to ask the question why wearers always go for these over-the-top slicked back/up look which draw attention to your hair. The hairline especially is surely the biggest giveaway with pieces (as seen in the OP). Don't know why more people don't go for the brushed forward look which completely hides the hairline. The guy in the first pic is pretty much how I wear my hair anyway, sweeped forward/to the side.
for some reason i can't comb the hair forward anymore. it has fixed in that style probably due to hot saunas.

thank you so much everybody! incredible support from this place.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here a good example from a german hair loss forum with a good Hairline (front) where nobody would think it is a wig :
It's the same person he has normaly no hairs on the front and vertex.

haar4.jpg

haar2.jpg

haar3.jpg

TheHikingCat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here a good example from a german hair loss forum with a good Hairline (front) where nobody would think it is a wig :

haar4.jpg

haar2.jpg

haar3.jpg

That one is excellent. To the point where I almost question if it's really a wig XD
And it's not all excessively thinned and stupid looking at the temples like how so many think it's necessary to do.

shookwun

Reaction score
That looks good, undetectable

Not trying to be a dick fan, but your piece looks fake as heck.

As Noah and I said earlier, graduated hairline is most important. I believe you should also go down a system in density. If it's mediumn, go light medium and so fourth.

Another thing. Get a high fade so your temple points are more shaven down. THe excess hair at the top of a high fade will blend in wth a system while the hair around neck, ear and.nape is faded. Your temple points are still there but yy can see they are balding to form a parallel side. Eventually that will be the case.

High fade is a great way to blend systems while having a short and professional back and sides.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
That looks good, undetectable

Not trying to be a dick fan, but your piece looks fake as heck.

As Noah and I said earlier, graduated hairline is most important. I believe you should also go down a system in density. If it's mediumn, go light medium and so fourth.

Another thing. Get a high fade so your temple points are more shaven down. THe excess hair at the top of a high fade will blend in wth a system while the hair around neck, ear and.nape is faded. Your temple points are still there but yy can see they are balding to form a parallel side. Eventually that will be the case.

High fade is a great way to blend systems while having a short and professional back and sides.
I'm just getting an undercut and transplant to temple points asap.

I really hope the manufacturer knows this stuff for custom made piece and will do that graduation thing you're always talking about. If not, then it will be the piece after my next piece.

Does olive oil also work like 99% isopropanol to wipe excess glue away from forehead?

Last edited:

Mapleman

Established Member
Reaction score
The hairpiece looks really fake, reminds of what i ended up after my visit to scam salon. And don't brush it up, do like other wig wearers and brush it down, think Enrique Iglesias wig.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
The hairpiece looks really fake, reminds of what i ended up after my visit to scam salon. And don't brush it up, do like other wig wearers and brush it down, think Enrique Iglesias wig.
for some reason i can't comb it forwards. every hair will point at different direction, if i do that. do you have any ideas how I could restyle it? it seems fixed in that style.

this is how it look:
3DsarYo.jpg

b6nHH4h.jpg

especially ugly from right side:

GwME5Zs.jpg

not fake perhaps, but just a weird hairstyle. you think i should wear it like this?

Thanks!

shookwun

Reaction score
Bro. You need to get that system blended, sheared and cut properly

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

haar4.jpg

haar2.jpg

haar3.jpg

Back to this guy :

He write in the german forum :
He is using for the front " no shine" tape and for the sides mini Tapes

It looks really natural ;) Hope i could helped you.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
You look really young Fanjeera, how old are you if you don't mind me asking?

The tape I use smells so bad. I want to stop using it. It's filled with chemicals. How to do a bond with only Ghostbond? If doing the front with this is already difficult for me, I can't imagine how I would manage the sides and back. Do people use negative templates?

Fanjeera

Reaction score
R u sure ur not overreacting with this adhesivr chemical frar? They can't be that bad, can they?

You had any lays with that hair system yet?
how is toluene not bad for example, or petroleoum hydrocarbons or propanol?

if they're not even naming what the ingredients you can't trust them. they are basically deliberately violating the law. everything has ingredients listed on them nowadays. i want no risk, if it's possible.

yes

Fanjeera

Reaction score
@Fanjeera So did you tell her or she didn't notice or she did? How did she react?
one girl noticed by looking, but only when we were finally having sex. i just answered "yes, it is a hairpiece" and continued. others have ran their hands through my hair many times in one night and didn't make a comment. they've been very drunk though

shookwun

Reaction score
one girl noticed by looking, but only when we were finally having sex. i just answered "yes, it is a hairpiece" and continued. others have ran their hands through my hair many times in one night and didn't make a comment. they've been very drunk though
Can you post an update picture of your hair piece?

nobody should be able to tell you wear from looking unless the attachment, or system itself is bad.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Can you post an update picture of your hair piece?

nobody should be able to tell you wear from looking unless the attachment, or system itself is bad.
here you go (this is right now):
bnaScb5.jpg

i've done some pretty bad attachments, but as you've stated already, the piece is also bad

shookwun

Reaction score
can you show the hairline?

but i am glad since you got a hair piece you have had women show you attention. I remember you saying before the piece no women were giving you any attention any more.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Fanjeera

Here a example of a good wigs. These 2 guys wear a wig and the older guy with the microphone also he is a owner of a shop for wigs.

No one of all these people which they asked can believe that they use a wig.

The question is always : which hairstyle is much better the left or right site.

And at the end the guy with the microphone is telling that these 2 guys wear a wig.

Nobody can believe it:D:D

It's in german language sorry :D