What ai's have been successful for you?

Reaction score
Looking to get rid of some estrogen related sides..2 and a half months into finasteride, 1.25mg eod with regrowth in temples. I tried i3c and it was decent, actually lost a few pounds too. I have letrozole for if things get more severe, but I want it to be a last resort.

Also, are estrogen related sides just an indicator of your body adjusting to the medicine, or will one always experience sides for the remainder of their use on finasteride?

Taking drug B to offset side effects of drug A is not something I am all that interested in doing...

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it just gyno that you have, or do you have other sides that you believe to be estrogen-related too? SERMs are a lot better than AIs in terms of treating gyno. Nolvadex (tamoxifen) is excellent for reducing existing gyno as well as stopping it from re-appearing. AIs are able to stop gyno from worsening, but they are much less effective in terms of removing existing gyno than SERMs are.

It is very hard to predict whether or not estrogen-related sides will lessen (stabilize, in the case of gyno) over time for a particular individual. This goes for any finasteride side-effects, whether estrogen-related or not. Each person is different, and only time will tell in each case. It appears to be the case that side-effects do usually lessen over time, and often fade completely, as has been the case for me myself.

Reaction score
I can't tell if my mind is playing tricks on me, or I really have existing symptoms. No soreness, lump, anything. But I have poked and prodded at my right breast to make sure nothing is there, now it's sore and I feel like there's a slight lump to the right of my nipple, along the outside line of my breast. Whether I bruised the tissue or not, I'm not sure.

I understand the best thing to do is to take it and forget about it, but I don't want to get too passive and miss my chance at being proactive if there really is something starting.

I have letrozole, then clomid for pct. If I were to get tamoxifen, what would the dosage be to keep the estrogen at bay?

For now, I'm going to not self examine myself for a couple days to see if the soreness in my right breast was self inflicted.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I didn't think anything could reduce/remove existing gyno apart from surgery, or at least that's what the Dr told me years ago when I developed it (unrelated to finasteride)

is Tamoxifen prescription or OTC?

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I guess clomid is nearly the same as tamoxifen. So what should my dosages be? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

It can be purchased legally online, quantum cat.

Vim

Established Member
Reaction score
According to one study, combining an ai with a 5ar inhibitor will raise T and DHT