what about these results

G

Never heard of him. He looks quite young. Is this FUE clinic in Turkey and who did he train under? How many FUE procedures has he done solo. Anyone know?

dy

Reaction score
gillenator said:
Never heard of him. He looks quite young. Is this FUE clinic in Turkey and who did he train under? How many FUE procedures has he done solo. Anyone know?

Seems that he was the first one to bring FUE in Turkey (in 2002).
Don't know who he trained under, but accordingly he has performed ca. 300 FUE transplantations.
He does everything solo with one assistant. One patient a day.

I posted a link above where you can see some people he has done. He does dense packing (65/70 grafts cm2).

I am considering to go to him. Another option is to go to Transmed (tmhairrestoration.com)
However, Transmed is much more expensive and is a large professional firm. Don't know if I will get the same dedication and a evenly skilled surgeon as dr. Keser if I choose Transmed.

I hope to hear from all of you about this topic. Because I am up to making a decision. Want to have it done this summer.

Thanks guys! Your great!

G

I believe with a proven independent, you know what you're getting. Try to see as much of his work in person as possible. I have never liked nor recommended the big chains or any clinic that does assembly line work, not to say that's what Transmed does.

CCS

Reaction score
only one assistant? Don't you need at least 4 assistants or techs to do a good hair transplant?