What A Difference Hair Makes !!! I’m So Happy

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They are all similar in price , expect asmed granted the drs may be more involved but £3 a graft is a joke

So which package did you buy at cosmedica? I'm a little confused. It doesn't say how many grafts included in each package. Only in VIP package it says up to 5000 grafts.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
basically I’m
34 from London England I was a Norwood 5 , I used hair systems for a couple of years then I had smp , then I went to Cosmedica and had a 6000 graft 2 day mega session using head/ chest and beard hair ( all techs ) 9 months ago what do u think before and after a being added now there’s 3 from the night before my transplant and 2 new photos including one from today

Could you provide us with some more up close pictures of your current hair situation? Like the crown, hairline dry and wet.

RickDawson1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Terrible decision going off propecia since it doesnt lower testosterone, It actually increases free testosterone, it only blocks the enzyme that converts testosterone to dht, without finasteride I can assure you that in 5 years maximum you're gonna need another transplant at to fill in the crown and hairline

RickDawson1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not a terrible decision since some people also value their sexual health. It all depends on how agressive his hairloss is.

It’s also probably not necessary as it looks like he had reached his final balding pattern.

Fantastic result, looks great!

You guys are both hacks of the hair transplant industry and should be ashamed of the lies your spreading

finasteride doesnt affect sexual health in 98% of people who take it, and he hasnt reached "the final stage"o his his male pattern baldness.

Without finasteride he will loose density instead of increasing it over time, and will be getting another one like you want in a few years.

Shame on you

Jay williams

My Regimen
Reaction score
Terrible decision going off propecia since it doesnt lower testosterone, It actually increases free testosterone, it only blocks the enzyme that converts testosterone to dht, without finasteride I can assure you that in 5 years maximum you're gonna need another transplant at to fill in the crown and hairline

No
It isn’t I don’t really have any more hair to lose like I stated my dad and grandad hair is similar to mine was

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So which package did you buy at cosmedica? I'm a little confused. It doesn't say how many grafts included in each package. Only in VIP package it says up to 5000 grafts.

I had a 2 day mega session dr supervised it’s not on the website , it included prp

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are both hacks of the hair transplant industry and should be ashamed of the lies your spreading

finasteride doesnt affect sexual health in 98% of people who take it, and he hasnt reached "the final stage"o his his male pattern baldness.

Without finasteride he will loose density instead of increasing it over time, and will be getting another one like you want in a few years.

Shame on you

I never had any sexual issues but still didn’t wanna take a tablet I’m
Pretty sure I no longer need

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here u go no
Products fluffy hair

Attachments

• C476A108-4CC4-4881-80DF-F3FA2A41D381.png
    C476A108-4CC4-4881-80DF-F3FA2A41D381.png
    491.6 KB · Views: 325
  • A91904FE-88C4-4592-8792-44736AEFE415.jpeg
    A91904FE-88C4-4592-8792-44736AEFE415.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 305
  • D8C90639-FD7B-4708-A36C-6F298213DFCE.jpeg
    D8C90639-FD7B-4708-A36C-6F298213DFCE.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 305
  • DBCE90F7-8F08-49A6-9853-5C5FDB694DB9.jpeg
    DBCE90F7-8F08-49A6-9853-5C5FDB694DB9.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 304
  • 5A7A9F9E-2489-4D90-95F8-7C8DBC573748.png
    5A7A9F9E-2489-4D90-95F8-7C8DBC573748.png
    454.5 KB · Views: 321

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks soo freaking good! What a golden shot!

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I learn something.
Traditionally transplanted hair comes from scalp hair. Now beard, body hair also transplanted. So back & pubic hair next?

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I logged in again on this fully controlled by mentally ill incels site just to say to you again that this is the cheapest best hair transplant i have ever seen lately... It does not even matter where they took the hairs even if they would have taken it from your but, it still looks great, fluffy, wet, waxed, it really does not matter, very very very very good looking and natural... Congrats again and enjoy it as much as you can... And even if by absurd you will lose some density in a couple of years, you can always do a touch up and fill in some, but i'm sure it won't be necessary...

Now i'm sure that your head, pattern and hair that was extracted were important factors, but still, very nice... And thank you for sharing your story and results, even if they would pay you to advertise it, even if you would get money for this, it's still the transplant and pictures that matter! I don't know what technicians they have but they sure do have some great ones...

One question i have, how did they extract it from the chest and beard, did it hurt or did they put locally anesthetic there also ?

I haven’t been paid infact Ive not even given the clinic a picture since month 6 , they numbed the chest and beard with the needle free method then injections like the rest of my head .