Whaddya say boys?

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok...I I don't really know how I would describe my self on the Norwood chart. I have the hairline of about a 1.5...but its extremely thin all over even to the point where u can tell when I have it buzzed...starting to get especially thin around the crown. About 6 months ago you probably wouldnt have even been able to tell I was thinning. This is the plan....I just started using nizoral...and I have revita on the way..and am going to use them in rotation. I have some 5% rogaine foam on the way too. This is the plan so far. Not planning on starting any finasteride as of yet. I know it varies for each person, but generally speaking do you think what I'm starting now(rogaine, nizoral, revita) will create some decent thickness?

walker8476

Reaction score
Your best chane is to add finasteride to that regime. I don't know whether you need to use both Nizoral and Revita.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
get on finasteride, and if your hairline is that good and the loss is recent, chances are you won't need anything else (save for nizoral).

i always find it weird that people are happy to plaster rogaine gunk all over the head twice a day but not pop a simple pill once in the morning.

and from what I've read, you've more chance of getting sides from minoxidil than you have on finasteride.

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
flimflam said:
get on finasteride, and if your hairline is that good and the loss is recent, chances are you won't need anything else (save for nizoral).

i always find it weird that people are happy to plaster rogaine gunk all over the head twice a day but not pop a simple pill once in the morning.

and from what I've read, you've more chance of getting sides from minoxidil than you have on finasteride.

I think finasteride is a good idea and want to start it ASAP, but I'm not able to obtain it right now I don't have insurance so I can't get a prescription, and I won't buy from an online pharmacy until i get solid info on if its legal and if its safe.