We've All Heard Of Nad Before But Is This Something New

br1

Reaction score
Anything that is not coming, they say is 5years away.
Interesting ...

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whattt, that sounds crazy? Can anyone who understands the science a bit better explain what’s going on here?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the dude, he is 49 and claims his biological age has been reduced by 24 years, making him 25. Look at his picture he looks exactly his age lol.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he actually looks really good for 49?

He doesn’t look 25 though lol. But that is not the point, he looks fine, but his looks are completely within the norm, I don’t see any indication of any rejuvenation going on in that department.

Reactions: br1

br1

Reaction score
Meanwhile, ppl i know who started finasteride at around their 20s, today look much younger. Including myself. I'm 41 and look 28 at max.

I'm not defending finasteride or anything- I hate it, actually. But saves my hair.

Maybe DHT is responsible for some aspects of the aging process..

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the dude, he is 49 and claims his biological age has been reduced by 24 years, making him 25. Look at his picture he looks exactly his age lol.

Yeh, some people genetics are better than others and some look old at 49 and some look young, it could be the case that without the drug he would be in the old looking catagory..

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeh, some people genetics are better than others and some look old at 49 and some look young, it could be the case that without the drug he would be in the old looking catagory..

He looks very similar on pictures that are presumably older. Whatever this drug does or does not for aging organs, it does not seem to affect you much aesthetically.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks very similar on pictures that are presumably older. Whatever this drug does or does not for aging organs, it does not seem to affect you much aesthetically.

Think you have jumped to a massive conclusion off just looking at a picture of the dr

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Think you have jumped to a massive conclusion off just looking at a picture of the dr

Quite a logical conclusion though, innit? Doctor produces rejuvinating drug -> takes it -> does not look younger on pictures despite claiming 25 years of age reduction -> pill probably does not work much on skin if his claims are true

What’s the problem with that line of thought?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile, ppl i know who started finasteride at around their 20s, today look much younger. Including myself. I'm 41 and look 28 at max.

I'm not defending finasteride or anything- I hate it, actually. But saves my hair.

Maybe DHT is responsible for some aspects of the aging process..
Yes, I've always suspected that DHT contributes to a worse ageing and by that I mean the aging process of the face

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I've always suspected that DHT contributes to a worse ageing and by that I mean the aging process of the face

That makes me even more frustrated about being unable to take finasteride, jeez thanks guys...

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That makes me even more frustrated about being unable to take finasteride, jeez thanks guys...
Lol, but the rejuvenation effect of finasteride (if it works for you in the first place) works only if you take it for many years

Reactions: br1

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This makes me wonder, maybe finasteride is not the enemy we make it out to be if it makes us look younger, most side effects many people experience are probably nocebo anyway... But imagine it becomes publicly known, what could happen? However you should take all of this with a grain of salt, finasteride isn't the fountain of youth

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, but the rejuvenation effect of finasteride (if it works for you in the first place) works only if you take it for many years

I did take it for 4 years and would have taken it for many more. :’(( I f*****g loved finasteride.

In all seriousness though, I think these rejuvinating effects stand on very shaky ground, we have very little proof for it.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I did take it for 4 years and would have taken it for many more. :’(( I f*****g loved finasteride.

In all seriousness though, I think these rejuvinating effects stand on very shaky ground, we have very little proof for it.

You just said you were unable to take finasteride anymore, what happened ?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You just said you were unable to take finasteride anymore, what happened ?

PFS like symptoms. Full blown ED, no libido at all and popping joints...both shoulders. Softer errections and loss of libido remain 5 months past, which makes me consider hopping back on finasteride to at least have hair, when I cannot have a sex life by the looks of it.