wesley sneijder

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how this happened ? after only 4 months the hair is all grown out? it still looks thin but decent coverage...I think that the Gho technique is somehow working...

Attachments

• 78-wesley-sneijder-balding-transplant-05.jpg
    78-wesley-sneijder-balding-transplant-05.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 849

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
it's because he knew he was going to come play for man utd so he became happier and his hair grew as a result.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ukmale24 said:
it's because he knew he was going to come play for man utd so he became happier and his hair grew as a result.

:jackit: Even with him, they're still doomed this year.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
ukmale24 said:

:jackit: Even with him, they're still doomed this year.

I hear echoes of what people said when we lost Tevez and Ronaldo.

T

TravisB

SO what is the deal with this "Gho" guy? Is he the only guy in the world that does hair multiplication? Or maybe it's a hoax?

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
how this happened ? after only 4 months the hair is all grown out? it still looks thin but decent coverage...I think that the Gho technique is somehow working...

Is it a combination of a hair transplant with finasteride?

Sneijder's situation really makes me curious. He has/had the same balding pattern as me before the work he had done. I just wish I knew what he was doing.

If he is taking finasteride and it's working for him while not affecting his athletic performance, he would be a great spokesperson for Propecia.

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmm well he def had a hair transplant, now I wonder if he is on finasteride or dutasteride?

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
He can't be on finasteride as it's banned in football and most sports as it can be used to mask steroid abuse.

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
timallen45 said:
I thought Rooney had a hair transplant and it was well known?

No way! He's diffuse like crazy up there and his hair is cropped so short it would show a strip.

Couldn't be FUE either because he would needs tens of thousands to cover his NW5 diffuse pattern

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Transplanted hair takes months and months to grow properly though. In the pic you can clearly see where his new hairline is taking shape, but it won't become aesthetically visible til around December time.

s.a.f

Reaction score
:stupid: That Rooneys new hair lasted for a few weeks but he's clearly entered the worst phase now its shedded. As he says by late sept it startl be coming through again and by the new year it will be flourishing.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ukmale24 said:
He can't be on finasteride as it's banned in football and most sports as it can be used to mask steroid abuse.
finasteride isn't banned for football players anymore

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
Wesley Sneijder has a procedure with Dr Gho, who be all accounts is gaining some momentum as the guyto end hairloss Crazy huh. I thought he was a fraud but based on what i have seen lately im not so sure.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
ukmale24 said:
finasteride isn't banned for football players anymore

I doubt it's been removed from the list of banned substances already as it was only added in 2005.

Pyro

Established Member
Reaction score
It's true, propecia is legal now for footballers. Rooney is the past took finasteride. Not sure if he takes it now. PS it was common knowledge rooney was on finasteride.

wessneijder

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
:stupid: That Rooneys new hair lasted for a few weeks but he's clearly entered the worst phase now its shedded. As he says by late sept it startl be coming through again and by the new year it will be flourishing.

Idk wtf you are talking about. Was this addressed at my post?

This pic of him is from July 26th (a few days ago). If he is on finasteride it's only maintaining. And even if it did work for him it's not going to do miracles. Based on the way it looks I doubt he is still on finasteride.

wayne-rooney-pic-splash-137356564.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
Yes Rooney had a hair transplant he even posted pics of it online. The hairs have shed now so it looks like it did before the op but in a few months the new grafts will grow out. Just wait and see!