we're getting there

Bob Booley

Established Member
Reaction score
Is that site saying that they are actually now performing the hair multiplication process?

Bob Booley

Established Member
Reaction score
cassin, yeah man, i read the site!!! i just thought that hair multiplication was years off, not right now !!

Cassin

Reaction score
Unlimited Hair ?

Developed by Prof. Carl Bazan, MD,

together with his local elite research staff and professional clinical staff.

Dp-HM and sDpGC are new protocols that include manipulation of self donated tissue. These protocols multiply

in a practical way the amount of donor hair that is available and viable. Being a successful candidate

includes (but is not limited to) having male pattern baldness (in male or female presentation), over Norwood 3-A classification,

and being a woman or man of over 30 years of age.

With Dp-HM harvested donor tissue (via F.U.E.) can be multiply 3 to 4 times.

With s-DpGC multiplcation is much greater and depends on the quality of the donated material,

achieving from 4 to 16 times the growth of non-manipulated follicle, growth center and dermal papilla material.

Hair Now, More Tomorrow ?

The newer exSIT and aSIT are high technology dermatologic protocols that include manipulating and

culturing specific cell lines from self donated and not self donated tissue. This protocol permits the impregnation

of a scalp using successfull hair growing material from an external, not compatible, unrelated donor.

Further on, this cultured material can be available in different hair characteristics, patterns, and qualities.

Amount of final impregnation is only limited by patient expectations and possibilities.

Final achievable hair amount is virtually unlimited.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Protocols are being implemented carefully and according to strict Medical and Ethical boundaries.

Candidates are intensively screened prior to final enrollment in any experimental surgery Program.

Candidates are enrolled in a strict "first come, first served" basis.

These are not a regular Hair Transplant or Hair Restoration procedures. Please be informed well prior

to requesting enrollment or pre-enrollment in any experimental surgery Program.

Candidates must be over 30 years of age and able to independently take and assume informed choices.

Due to the nature of this research project, the Institutes and Labs associated for its application

do not accept now visits (other than the patient and cleared personnel) or the use of recording equipment

or cameras or data collecting equipment (for voice, copy, transmital, still or movie) inside any of our facilities.

Media interviews and news coverage, are programmed in strictly first come first served basis.

Media life coverage exclusives (with limited images of Labs an actual impregnations) will

be granted following the same basis.

COST

Bazan´s Dp-Hair Multiplication (Dp-HM)

"a World first in reproducible results" "Scalp Impregnation Therapies"

minimum session US $15,500 1.0 oz US $22,000
medium session US $18,000 1.3 oz US $25,500
grande session US $35,000 2.5 oz US $36,000

Bob Booley

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, i read it all again

so anyways, it isn't clarifying much- is this saying that there is surgeory involved, like a hair transplant, or are they inserting multiplied strands of your own hair one at a time, as in hair multiplication? this stuff isn't making too much sense!

Cassin

Reaction score
Bob Booley said:
ok, i read it all again

so anyways, it isn't clarifying much- is this saying that there is surgeory involved, like a hair transplant, or are they inserting multiplied strands of your own hair one at a time, as in hair multiplication? this stuff isn't making too much sense!

yeah it is kinda vague. Looks like their testing in Mexico if you are over 30, and a Norwood 3A.

The Fluke

Reaction score
as i understand it, there are a number of labs around the world working in this field. we are already able to multiply hair follice cells in a culture. the problem is that during the harvesting process, the follicle cells lose the genetic code that instructs them to develop into full blown hair follicles.

how exactly is this Bazan dude recreating hair follicles?

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
not so sure I would trust what that site says, they have a problem with spelling, not really confident in there hm abilities.....

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
Iteresting??. I kown mexico has dodgy rep, I friends mother went there for a cancer cure, it cost a fortune and she died
but you never know it maybe legit

can any one lend me 30K????

Bob Booley

Established Member
Reaction score
lol, that was funny,

"I friends mother went there for a cancer cure, it cost a fortune and she died"

well that definitely sums it up!!

Japanbound

Reaction score
I'll tell you all again... A few years my mom worked as an assistant to a scientist/doctor working on cutting edge treatment for cancer and stuff. We used to have some of the patients stay in our house. They were all hush hush, and very expensive. He claimed they could clone hair, and were doing testing in other parts of the world such as mexico and brazil. I am not lieing or making this up, and nobody ever believes me. Get real people, just because you don't see it on your local news, doesn't mean it's not going on. Mexico is the testing bed for many new forms of treatment, It's close to america, and has lax laws, which allow for experimental treatments/surgeries etc. Of course his english isn't that well, he's not an american...

The Fluke

Reaction score
Japanbound said:
I'll tell you all again... A few years my mom worked as an assistant to a scientist/doctor working on cutting edge treatment for cancer and stuff. We used to have some of the patients stay in our house. They were all hush hush, and very expensive. He claimed they could clone hair, and were doing testing in other parts of the world such as mexico and brazil. I am not lieing or making this up, and nobody ever believes me. Get real people, just because you don't see it on your local news, doesn't mean it's not going on. Mexico is the testing bed for many new forms of treatment, It's close to america, and has lax laws, which allow for experimental treatments/surgeries etc. Of course his english isn't that well, he's not an american...

there's another one born every minute

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
japanbound

I am sure they can clone hair now, i but i think as it very new stuff, there are going to be more cons then pro, I heard about this guy cloning hair, but he could only get 4 hairs from 1 and they where all very thin, another problem with cloning can be that what you clone dies early

so all i am saying is I dont dont to be the first to get it done, i will give it a few years till they perfect it on someone else