Wentworth Miller balding?

first

Established Member
Reaction score
As I was checking out the buzz cut-tatoos, I wanted to see how a really good hairline looked in comparison, so I checked out some recent pictures of Wentworth Miller who has some of the best hair in the industry.

However, on the recent pictures it looks like he is thinning, which comes as quite a surprise to me.

img_7.jpg

Scofield-Sochaux.png

prison-break-filming-in-dallas.jpg

JDS 17

Reaction score
Ye his crown has definitely gone a bit and on top looks thin in general although he still looks good.

s.a.f

Reaction score
He'll just keep going shorter like Vin Diesel did. He seems to have some diffuse thinning there but those pics were in harsh sunlight and I think he'll still keep that low hairline so he wont ever look like a cueball/lightbulb.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Just saw Resident Evil 3D in which he has grown his hair out a bit. He is thinning a bit but nothing too drastic. He is almost 40 years old. He still has a fantastic hairline though.

Nene

Reaction score
I'd love to have that hairline at 40. A lil crown thinning is nothing finasteride can't take care of for a good 10 years.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why the photoshopped pic of him in the Sochaux jersey ? Zidane played for Cannes and not Sochaux.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I second that, i'd take crown thinning over a receding hairline anyday!!! It's much less noticeable.

I have no crown thinning whatsoever, but my NW3 hairline makes me look 34 instead of 24.

It's the same with Zinedine Zidane. Despite having a bald crown, he pulls off the buzzcut very well because most of his hairline is still in tact.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Zinedine Zidane pulls off any look.
In the 90's and 2000's when he had his hair longer (and even grew a huge beard) and everyone made Monk jokes about him he still was listed as one of the most handsome footballers in the world.

A huge crown bald spot doesn't look good on everyone.

I have typical hairline recession, but I don't think other types of balding are "better".
The grass is not better on the other side.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
I remember the guy on the show Prison Break but aside from that I've never heard or seen of this guy again.

Wouldn't surprise me if he draws his hairline on every day LOL