Went out last night and felt so depressed

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
saw so many cute girls and hot girls
0 attention from women
workout and dress well and cut my hair well (What's left of it )

so f*****g depressing

i get so depressed going out seeing couples holdig hands and sh*t that used to be me
literlaly

now im just a ghost.

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude show some of what you wear n what you think looks good as far as hair style etc n maybe an outside opinion can help.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know what you mean.. I sometimes sit alone in the pub or bar hoping for some visual cue to approach a woman but they never come

Bars are sausagefests nowadays

Kandykane2004

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get yourself down like that. Everyone has their problems and things they don't like about themselves. I'm 17 and almost a nw3. It really destroys your confidence, trust me I know. I just try and be thankful for what I do have, health, family, hobbies, and free will. Maybe talk to a person close to you.

I hope all gets better friend, we're in the same boat and I'm sure I'm a couple years younger than you.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't get yourself down like that. Everyone has their problems and things they don't like about themselves. I'm 17 and almost a nw3. It really destroys your confidence, trust me I know. I just try and be thankful for what I do have, health, family, hobbies, and free will. Maybe talk to a person close to you.

I hope all gets better friend, we're in the same boat and I'm sure I'm a couple years younger than you.
I know what you mean.. I sometimes sit alone in the pub or bar hoping for some visual cue to approach a woman but they never come

Bars are sausagefests nowadays
Feel ya brotha. Be strong
thanks guys
i just got triggered because i went past a place i usd to hang out with when i had a gf a few years ago
oh well just got to accept the genetic bad hand.
just et sad seeing alpha chads irl with cute gfs

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
0 attention from women

so f*****g depressing

i get so depressed going out seeing couples holdig hands and sh*t that used to be me
literlaly

now im just a ghost.
Brutal chadpill

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
0 attention from women

so f*****g depressing

literlaly

now im just a ghost.
I told you. Get on finasteride, get hair transplant, move on with life. I'm assuming your hair isn't a lost cause with surgery? If you are norwood 5 you have some hope with surgery.