Welp This Might Be The End Of My Fight

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on finasteride for 3 years now but suddenly a month ago I started getting testicle pain and it's still present. It's not really exactly on the testicle but on the area connecting the groin to the scrotum. Went to the doctor and did a urine test and ultrasound of my testicles and everything is good.

It's not really THAT painful but definitely enough to distract me and make me really uncomfortable. My plan is to stop finasteride for some time (Maybe 1 month) and see if the pain goes away or not. If the pain goes away but comes back after starting finasteride again then I might need to stop using it for even a longer time and if it still continues then I might need to stop using finasteride forever.

I'm not very sexually active so the sexual sides don't matter a lot to me but this side effect I can't live with honestly.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about trying Topical Finasteride? That’s what I use 0.1% from a compound pharmacy in America. The side effects were much more less when I took oral, hence why I use topical mixture now.

See my thread:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/

I don't live in a country where it's easy for me to ship medicine there. I really only have access to finasteride, dutasteride, and min. I would need to make my own topical finasteride mixture but that doesn't sound too safe.

jazz1

Reaction score
I don't live in a country where it's easy for me to ship medicine there. I really only have access to finasteride, dutasteride, and min. I would need to make my own topical finasteride mixture but that doesn't sound too safe.

Where are you based? The compound pharmacy i use for Topical Finasteride ship to most world wide countries, they are based in America and I’m in the United Kingdom. The problem with trying to make it with tablets is they contain fillers, hence absorption is poor.

See my thread:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update for who cares:

It's been 2 weeks and a half since my last dose of finasteride. The testicle pain stopped two days after my last dose and didn't come back yet so I think it's safe to assume that finasteride was what caused the pain. I'm going to continue until I finish a month without finasteride. After that I will go back on finasteride and see if the pain comes back.

Oh and also morning wood is a lot more frequent now. Usually I'd get morning wood 2 times a month but the past week I've gotten it 4 times.

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is poison for men, it killed my morning wood and made my erections weaker, crazy how you could be on it for 3 years. Well you can try RU or something topical.
just dont end up on a video like this.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride is poison for men, it killed my morning wood and made my erections weaker, crazy how you could be on it for 3 years. Well you can try RU or something topical.
just dont end up on a video like this.

I'd rather have hair than pointless morning wood. My erections are fine, maybe a little weaker but it's hard to say. As long as you masturbate 2-3 times a week there is no need for having wet dreams or morning wood.

Also finasteride is a poison but RU is fine? I'm sorry, what?

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather have hair than pointless morning wood. My erections are fine, maybe a little weaker but it's hard to say. As long as you masturbate 2-3 times a week there is no need for having wet dreams or morning wood.

Also finasteride is a poison but RU is fine? I'm sorry, what?
well i freaked out when my morning wood disappeared and erection quality dropped, felt like i was becoming an eunuch tbh, + i thought if since the beginning im getting this wtf is coming next, b**ch tits ? depression ? that sh*t was stealing everything that made me a man lol, RU is topical thats why i said to take it so its not like finasteride that takes all your dht out, DHT is an extremely important hormone for male development but i get you: Hair Is Life.

Pleasenotsoearly

My Regimen
Reaction score
well i freaked out when my morning wood disappeared and erection quality dropped, felt like i was becoming an eunuch tbh, + i thought if since the beginning im getting this wtf is coming next, b**ch tits ? depression ? that sh*t was stealing everything that made me a man lol, RU is topical thats why i said to take it so its not like finasteride that takes all your dht out, DHT is an extremely important hormone for male development but i get you: Hair Is Life.

This guy looks kind and has good smile.
Pretty sure he’ll survive without those Stacys