Wellman Tricologic

scouse

Reaction score
Anyone heard of this? Sold in Boots - uk. Advertised as basically nutrition for hair, makes existing hair strong etc.. Bought some today is bloody expensive £35 60 tabs (2 a day). I am goin to visit the Boots pharmacist next week re the boots hair retention scheme (currently usin just minoxidil 2%)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Those tabs wont do anything to combat m.p.b. Take them if you have money to burn but dont think of them as a cure by any means. Also dont buy into any company 'scheme' they just want to sign you up to sell stuff at a more expensive rate.
Do your research on here (USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION) all you need is the big 3 and by far the most important part is a 5-AR suppresser Finesteride or Dutesteride.

kennyboy

Reaction score
s.a.f. would you mind pm'ing or posting your regimen? I've spent 45 mins searching and just can't make any conclusions of the 'big 3' with the huge amount of information on here.

I used to use propecia but stopped because of lowered libido.

Been using regaine for a couple of years and it's slowed things down but the loss slowly marches on....

alexandros

Reaction score
Would this be any good to make hair healthier? I currently have quite thin hair as always (since puberty at least), but not quite sure whether I am losing it. Am monitoring for now as I think I might have just hit my mature hairline. I bought it from Boots as I thought if I've hit mature I might as well try and make it its healthiest. What other supplements are available just to keep the health/look of hair at its optimum, barring treatments for male pattern baldness?

I know this Wellman stuff wont help with male pattern baldness as it says so on the box itself. It's to maintain and replenish growth of existing hair...