Well.... If All These Testimonies (propeciahelp&here) Are True .why People Still Taking The Drug ?

abcdefg

Reaction score
As the title says , If all these scary stories/testimonies at propeciahelp.com and here ,are true ,why people still taking the drug?? And why the drug has not been banned yet??

I have been on it for 5 months, and I have had zero major sides. I have had sides though, but they are more subtle and the first week was pretty ugly actually the first few days were the worst. The stuff definitely can and does cause sides though dont doubt it for a second.
That being said I see tons of new hairs growing its a miracle drug if you compare it to anything else. I mean the stuff works aint no doubt about it, but it hasnt helped my itch at all

abcdefg

Reaction score
I personally have the "dizziness" side effect. Basically constantly feel really hungover since i started the drug...
Starting to wonder if its really worth it

I have the same exact problem. I started again, and it went away. I am taking half of .25mg but its impossible to split evenly so its a varying dose but a small one. I still notice sides. At .25mg though I was dizzy mostly the first day

thickhaironhead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know and i agree with you completely but unfortunately not even them being able to have a family will not solve their mental illnesses, nothing will especially because of this society and especially because the US is encouraging all their mental illnesses transforming them into normality, promoting this kind of treatments and so on... There is no point in fighting something that you can't change, the only thing you can do is to be informed and to get as far away you can from them, nothing can save us and the human race is going towards a dark end, even if we like it or not and nothing is gonna change it, it's too late... It all starts with the people who control and rule us, the rest are only repercussions of this shitty leadership that got us here in the first place !

A transplant surgeon told me that Trump takes Propecia so it's safe lmao, imagine that Trump, that fat ugly feminized f*** with his shitty ugly puppet hair, that eats Mcdonalds all day and spreads his shitty mentality all over the world, is the f*****g president of one of the most powerful countries on Earth and his is the role model of a lot of other mental shits like him that encourage such treatments, guns and other shits that they encourage... Imagine fighting them, it's useless, they will never listen or understand, you just have to get rid of them or get as far as you can from them, no other solution... It's not like you have 10 lives and try to save the f*****g world, it's pointless, useless and has no productivity for you as an individual, because they are starting to be a majority !
Funny, whatever one would think of Trump, "feminized" was a new one, most pple would wonder where one got that from...

habib

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont be wimps and just shave it or better yet learn to DIY your own hair systems and have better hair than everyone.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because Finasteride may decrease libido for some. But most of us take so many supplements which increase libido. So you can have best of both worlds.
For example horny goat weed has many interesting components. One increase libido.. But also a JAK-inhibitor. Which is one of latest avenues of hair regrowth.
Some SARMS cut DHT, but also increase libido.
For me my hair improves & libido improves
Hey man, how have been your experience with SARMs? Did you lose more hair on them?

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been on it for 5 months, and I have had zero major sides. I have had sides though, but they are more subtle and the first week was pretty ugly actually the first few days were the worst. The stuff definitely can and does cause sides though dont doubt it for a second.
That being said I see tons of new hairs growing its a miracle drug if you compare it to anything else. I mean the stuff works aint no doubt about it, but it hasnt helped my itch at all
I've been on finasteride for 21 years, it works but the sides are real imo, for some people prone to it. If I were to go back in time I would have definitely used a topical dht blocker like zix as well. Taking care of the itch is key. I used to get intense itch but over the years it has depleted..along with the integrity of each follicle. The hair is still there but is limp and flat. Imo the itch indicates you still have strong follicles.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for 21 years, it works but the sides are real imo, for some people prone to it. If I were to go back in time I would have definitely used a topical dht blocker like zix as well. Taking care of the itch is key. I used to get intense itch but over the years it has depleted..along with the integrity of each follicle. The hair is still there but is limp and flat. Imo the itch indicates you still have strong follicles.

Yes, I have experienced different sides like orgasms not same as before among other more subtle ones. Nothing that makes me want to quit. I want to get to 1 year and see if it helped before calling it quits. If I dont see a miracle in hair regrowth though I am quitting because I dont see maintenance as worth these risks.
We really need CB or some alternative, but finasteride does work better than minoxidil because I see tons of new hairs that were not there before.