Well, crap.. apparantly I'm doing that "shedding"

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I lose 30-40 hairs in the shower (just on my hands) and I'm finding them in other assorted places too.

I think I've been doing this for over two weeks, as I'm shedding from the back of my head, and I've never done that before. I'm also not certain, but I think little clear'sh hairs about a 1/4 inch are/have been sprouting on my temples. It's quite odd. I also think my crown has gotten better.

I didn't notice any of this pre-treatment, so I'm hoping that it didn't exist then.

I need a haircut.. badly.. soooo scared.

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea haircuts suddenly really suck. Everytime it's time for me to go, I'm horrified at how much it might show my hair loss. It usually ends up looking better but still, scary as hell.

G

Re: Well, crap.. apparantly I'm doing that "shedding&qu

Bone Daddy said:
I lose 30-40 hairs in the shower (just on my hands)

hairy hands! that's puberty for ya!

Bone Daddy said:
....and I'm finding them in other assorted places too.

Soon you will be man, as I am man.

BoneDaddy, cheer up you're a responder, sit it out and wait for the prize.

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
LoL, Tynan.. you crack me up.

I have noticed on my cotton swap shaped patch, I'm getting pimples. Now, I'm going to hope this is the old dead hairs coming back to life.

I also just looked at my crown, even greasy and flat (was working in the garage) it looks much better.

:D

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
for what its worth, i've gotten two haircuts since noticing my hairloss, and both times i was scared as hell, but after felt a huge relief (my hair got like 100 times better in one day). good luck!

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Bone,

Its most likelllly a positive shed, hair going into a cycle. Patience.

Also, a haircut can make a huge difference! I just got mine cut really short and it looks GREAT!

Hope all works out!
Tony

Bone Daddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bras, I am shaggy as hell, and it's starting to get on even MY nerves.

I want some dermmatch before I get it cut though. (for the Q-tip place that's improving..YES, IMPROVING!)

People think my shaggy hair makes me look 15 years older!!! :freaked2:

I'll go semi-short and dye it blonde, and I have precise instructions for my hairdresser planned out, lol.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bone Daddy said:
People think my shaggy hair makes me look 15 years older!!! :freaked2:

Bro, when I go to work tomorrow,people will think I'm me, but 10 years younger. :) Its so funny how a haircut can make such a huge difference.

The Gardener

Reaction score
brasileirao said:
Bro, when I go to work tomorrow,people will think I'm me, but 10 years younger. :) Its so funny how a haircut can make such a huge difference.

Now THAT is the sh*t I like to hear! Doesn't that feel so fucken good?

Now that my hairline and hair quality has improved a bit, I can wear shorter hair styles with much more confidence. Instead of the overgrown, brittle locks I used to sport in an attempt to 'hide' my recession, I sport much shorter and healthier looking hair. The ol' Kevin Spacey 'Isthimus of Panama' sticking out into the center of my otherwise bald forehead is now much thicker and wider. Instead of looking like someone who is 'losing his hair' I am back to looking like someone who just has 'a high forehead' and it feels great.

I love that first day into work after a GOOD haircut. I always get compliments.

Cheers, Tony

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
brasileirao said:

Now THAT is the sh*t I like to hear! Doesn't that feel so fucken good?

Now that my hairline and hair quality has improved a bit, I can wear shorter hair styles with much more confidence. Instead of the overgrown, brittle locks I used to sport in an attempt to 'hide' my recession, I sport much shorter and healthier looking hair. The ol' Kevin Spacey 'Isthimus of Panama' sticking out into the center of my otherwise bald forehead is now much thicker and wider. Instead of looking like someone who is 'losing his hair' I am back to looking like someone who just has 'a high forehead' and it feels great.

I love that first day into work after a GOOD haircut. I always get compliments.

Cheers, Tony

LOL!

Well, its been an hour an a half at work and all I can say is "I'M A PIMP!"

Co-worker: Hey, did you get a haircut?
Me: Yeah, it was about time...
Co-Worker: Man you look 10 years younger and so much thinner.
Me: Thanks!

Now, Im not overweight, 5'10 170lbs, but a haircut makes me look so much thinner. Probably because I have thick hair and it gets quite 'FROish' Any who, a haircut does add a lot of confidence and makes you look much cleaner.

Hope all is well Gardener!

Tony