We'll all be bald eventually, right?

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
Actor Ron Perlman of Sons of Anarchy and Hellboy fame is 64 years old and still Norwood 1.

Ron+Perlman+AFI+FEST+2010+Presented+Audi+Blue+ausVIqamW07l.jpg

kpat

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe he did have it "made". Deception is the point of a good hair piece.

Haha. But I doubt it was a hairpiece because he had it combed back and his hairline was completely visible :I

Also, I would like to respond to the several posts about how some men don't ever go bald and how I shouldn't have used the word "all," with the following things.
I don't know if you read my post, but I said "the vast majority of all people will lose /some/ hair by the time they're 80." Also, if you're somehow saying the title is incorrect - WE in the FORUM will all go bald eventually. Or else why would be here? We who are experiencing hair loss now will keep experiencing it for our entire lives until there is a better way to stop it and/or reverse it completely. Also, the entire OP was not trying to persuade anyone to not care about their balding because of some "since everyone is experiencing this pain, that means that it doesn't matter," bull****. Because I am totally against that mentality. I clearly state that "I'm not very sure what the exact point of this was." So before you act so quickly to try to point fingers and prove people wrong, READ, and also remember that here in this forum, we are all in this together and here to support each other! If we in this forum fight, then who else will be a supportive community to us?

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
Holy ****, this motherfuker still looks like he could pull young ***.

LOL - funny you should mention that....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-22838552

Coronation Street's William Roache in court on sex charges

_68031366_68031361.jpg
William Roache has played Ken Barlow in Coronation Street since its launch in 1960
Coronation Street actor William Roache has appeared in court facing historical sexual offences against five girls.
Mr Roache, 81, from Wilmslow, Cheshire, was charged last month with two counts of rape of a girl aged 15 in 1967.
The actor, who plays Ken Barlow, last week faced new charges of five indecent assaults involving four girls aged from 12 to 16. He denies all the charges.
He was bailed to appear at Preston Crown Court again on 2 September with a 13 January provisional trial date set.
The five latest charges relate to a period between 1965 and 1968, when the assaults are alleged to have been committed in the Manchester area.
He was initially arrested at his home on 1 May over the rape of a girl in Haslingden in Lancashire. The latest claims arose from the publicity over that arrest, the Crown Prosecution Service said.
The actor, who has played Ken Barlow in Coronation Street since its launch in 1960, has said he strenuously denies the charges.
An ITV spokesman previously confirmed Mr Roache would not be appearing in the soap until legal proceedings had concluded.

he can pull VERY young ***...
laughing-smiley-003.gif