Well, after my initial post 5 year(s) ago, almost lost everything. How is my donor looking?

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride is making me into a sex god. Im leaking sperm when masturbating. No its not precum is sperm/Semen.
... because this it totally relevant to hair loss and restoration. Sounds more like you have prostatitis, dude. Better get that checked out.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
... because this it totally relevant to hair loss and restoration. Sounds more like you have prostatitis, dude. Better get that checked out.
No symptoms of that moron. I checked every symptom of prostatitis I got none. Just lots of sperm for you to eat. It says its normal to leak sperm during masturbarion. I never had it but i do now after finasteride. But i have alot of c*m. Thats all.

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No symptoms of that moron. I checked every symptom of prostatitis I got none. Just lots of sperm for you to eat. It says its normal to leak sperm during masturbarion. I never had it but i do now after finasteride. But i have alot of c*m. Thats all.
Truly happy for ya, dude. Because you were dry as a bone the last time this topic came up.

norwood_spotter

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks, I am curious how the donor region looks like. If it sucks I am not even going to look into it! I’ve always had big temples and I’m looking for a very mature hairline anyway, since that’s basically me since 14 years old.
is it worse then this?

https://www.instagram.com/drzarev/?hair loss=de