Welcome to Helgan.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
As a bald man and a gamer, I am eagerly awaiting the sequel to one of my favorite games...Killzone. To give a little history of the storyline, as humanity conqures space, a super wealthy sinister corporation called Helgan begins to monopolize space trade routes and threatens the established power of the ISA; Intergalactic Strategic Alliance. The Helgan corporation and it's people colonize an "eden" planet of Vetca and strengthen their hold on the galaxy. The ISA forces proved to be superior and exiled the people to a nearby planet dubbed appropriately, Helgan. A most inhospitable climate makes Helgan, well a living hell and mutates it's new inhabitants. At first it weakens them. Everyone looses their hair and their skin turns pale white. After a few generations, the Helgast adapt and become stronger and more resilient, despite being made to suffer for their greed and being fiercely repressed. Through much toil and sacrifice, the Helgast rebuild themselves as a formidable military power and are fighting back against the ISA opressors. The Helgast paid for their sins and I believe are the true underdog heroes in this epic futuristic saga. Plus they are all bald so I obviously identify with them and will be kicking some serious *** on the 27th when this game is released. Killzone 2 will be the best game yet and it is only available on ps3. So too bad BG and your xbot fanboys. :youbet: