• IMG_20170719_192547.jpg
    IMG_20170719_192547.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 237

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mind the newly added tempel point...

balng bzz.png

so all this area in the red are transplanted hairs? from more than one year ago?

i dunno man. i mean it looks ok. but pics kinda blurry, have you got any real crystal clear close ups? i would love to see them mate.

who was your surgeon, do you have a thread here?

i can tell the difference between your transplanted hairs and your normal hair behind it. but im so fucked up with hair loss i dont see what normal person sees anymore. what do you think @hairblues ? do think this looks good?

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 58399

so all this area in the red are transplanted hairs? from more than one year ago?

i dunno man. i mean it looks ok. but pics kinda blurry, have you got any real crystal clear close ups? i would love to see them mate.

i can tell the difference between your transplanted hairs and your normal hair behind it. but im so fucked up with hair loss i dont see what normal person sees anymore. what do you think @hairblues ? do think this looks good?

o sh*t man, that looked really bad here. im going to try upload it so it looks like its suppose to. didnt look like that at all in my phone.. give me a sec.

No the hair on top is transplanted as you can se, just did the temple points and the mid scalp. so the hair inbetween is "old" transplanted hair.

Edited: Ah it went bad when you zoomed in on them, looks sharp on my post. let me see if i can get better photo for you. And yea, we all have an extra eye for this , "normal" people dont see it like we do..

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
o sh*t man, that looked really bad here. im going to try upload it so it looks like its suppose to. didnt look like that at all in my phone.. give me a sec.

No the hair on top is transplanted as you can se, just did the temple points and the mid scalp. so the hair inbetween is "old" transplanted hair.

Edited: Ah it went bad when you zoomed in on them, looks sharp on my post. let me see if i can get better photo for you. And yea, we all have an extra eye for this , "normal" people dont see it like we do..

bad buxx.png

so the area in the red is your recent fue? along with the temples. the area in the blue is your old fue?

was this area completely bald pre surgery? how many grafts was it?

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 58400

so the area in the red is your recent fue? along with the temples. the area in the blue is your old fue?

was this area completely bald pre surgery? how many grafts was it?

Exactly.
No most part of that was completely without hair. around 3500 grafts for he whole hairline.

Here are some more pictures to illustrate. I think it looks good man, at least good enough. i could easily buzz down to that and go with SMP to cover the FUE scars and feel sexy as f*** :p.

Here is how i looked before my very first hair tranplant 6-7 years ago.
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.html?id=96210

Hope it helps.

Attachments

• IMG_20170719_200821_01.jpg
    IMG_20170719_200821_01.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_20170719_200932_01.jpg
    IMG_20170719_200932_01.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_20170719_201023_01.jpg
    IMG_20170719_201023_01.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_20170719_200805_01.jpg
    IMG_20170719_200805_01.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 192

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly.
No most part of that was completely without hair. around 3500 grafts for he whole hairline.

Here are some more pictures to illustrate. I think it looks good man, at least good enough. i could easily buzz down to that and go with SMP to cover the FUE scars and feel sexy as f*** :p.

Here is how i looked before my very first hair tranplant 6-7 years ago.
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.html?id=96210

Hope it helps.

ok cheers man. ive gotta go but id to talk some more about your surgery later if you dont mind

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 58399

I think he is saying this is after his surgery--still recovering no? he looks irritated still.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he is saying this is after his surgery--still recovering no? he looks irritated still.

bdd fuee.png

the areas in the blue is his latest recent fue surgery. the area in red is his original surgery he had a few years ago.

this area was completely bald pre surgery.

Argan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I get it from anagenic, premade 5% with ethanol and PG. And that's what is smells like, like ethanol/strong alkohol..
How long does it last for you, also how quickly does it degrade? Is it true you have to keep it in the freezer?