Weird (hair Related) Observations You Have Made Due To Hair Loss

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are some weird hair related observations you've made? It can be anything pertaining to hair and hair loss, including theories. I'll list a few of mine:

-Homeless men are rarely bald. I see a lot of Norwood 1 homeless guys who look like they're at least in their 40s
-Gays are rarely bald as well. I don't think I've ever met a gay, bald man in my life
-Arabs, Jews, Indians (not Native Americans of course, lol) and northern Europeans seem to have the worst hair genetics and are the most likely to go bald
-East Asians NEVER go bald before age 30 and if they do go bald, it's much later in life and rarely Norwood 7 levels. In general though east Asians are far less likely to go bald
-People are going bald younger than ever. I work near a large university and the amount of balding students I see is outstanding. I've contrasted this with old photos, TV recordings from the 1990s and newspaper clippings from the same era and it's uncanny, how in those days I couldn't find a single balding male college student yet now it's commonplace
-East Asians, Native Americans (both North & South America), Latinos, and Africans seem to have the best hair genetics

Please share some of your observations.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
All these stereotypes you mentioned are hardly accurate.
I have also seen old sports clips, from a local university (circa 1990's) and the prevalence of hair loss easily correlates to today's numbers in the exact same age group.

And as for East Asians never going bald before the age of 30..
Come on!
Take a walk around any major Western city and see for yourself.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
In my community marriage book published from my city, there are 240 grooms out of which only 3 are nw5/6 bald and 2 have receding hairline.

Hairloss is rare. In my college..only 5 guys were bald in 700 students.
The average height of guys is in range of 5 feet 7 to 5 feet 11.
Even girls have avg height of 5 feet 5..
only 30 girls have height below 5 feet 4 from total 200 plus girls.

One has to be extremely specific for study which all study lacks.

People not belonging to comparable groups should be completely ignored to analyse trends for giving justice to observation.

One cannot say Indian men are bald by looking 40 year or above guys people or guys who have already married.

You have to strictly look at younger comparable population for the study.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What are some weird hair related observations you've made? It can be anything pertaining to hair and hair loss, including theories. I'll list a few of mine:

-Homeless men are rarely bald. I see a lot of Norwood 1 homeless guys who look like they're at least in their 40
-Gays are rarely bald as well. I don't think I've ever met a gay, bald man in my life
-Arabs, Jews, Indians (not Native Americans of course, lol) and northern Europeans seem to have the worst hair genetics and are the most likely to go bald
-East Asians NEVER go bald before age 30 and if they do go bald, it's much later in life and rarely Norwood 7 levels. In general though east Asians are far less likely to go bald
-People are going bald younger than ever. I work near a large university and the amount of balding students I see is outstanding. I've contrasted this with old photos, TV recordings from the 1990s and newspaper clippings from the same era and it's uncanny, how in those days I couldn't find a single balding male college student yet now it's commonplace
-East Asians, Native Americans (both North & South America), Latinos, and Africans seem to have the best hair genetics

Please share some of your observations.

Then you know the cure for baldness:

Start drinking alcohol every day, take heroin every day and have a man from behind take you a*** every day.

In a month, you'll be a Norwood 1 guy.

blackg

Reaction score
Gays are often very attractive men and I rarely see attractive men with a bald head.
Women often say " oh no, he's gay too, why are the attractive men usually attractive.
Only the flamboyant gays are attractive.
The blue collar gay (gay for the common man) will keep a lower profile.

daplo collins

Reaction score
I would say whites and asians have the lowest percentage of baldness. Excluding native americans ( true native americans never have baldness)

The most common from my experience are africans, jews, and indians.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
Also pretty much nothing you listed in this thread is true so I don't agree with your observations

That being said I do notice a surprising number of young guys (18-23) with thinning crowns and such. But I assume it has always been that way. You can't really say from looking at a crappy black and white year book in the 50s that men didn't bald early back than.

shookwun

Reaction score
Natives have the most elite hair genetics I have ever seen.

I used to reside, and work in an area that was highly populated by these individuals. NEver ever did I see any balding natives... its mind boggling how they all have thick, low hairlines. The women all have elite level hair genes also.

Even the crack heads had thick hair - low hair line. FULL
Different bands of natives, and reserves... all share the same quality hair, our demise.

NEVER have I seen any race, religion or group of people who can compare. None of these c**** bald.

They trump all americans, south, east EVERy1

baldies, you need to procreate with these people if you want a chance. Only draw back, is there women have shitty bodies on average, unless mixed. I have fucked 3 native chicks, bodies were yucky

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fewer people are going bald. Only people with super aggressive male pattern baldness, side effects to treatments, or genuine bluepillers go bald in 2018. It's rare to see a guy who goes to the gym and wears clothes that aren't sh*t go bald. The big 3 is actually normified, 1 quick google search when you start to go bald and you'll know what to do (which works for most).
It's a reason people used to wear hats and ridiculous wigs in the days before hair loss treatments.
london-old-pensioners-leaving-greenwich-hospital-antique-print-1865-88367-p.jpg

london-busy-street-scene.-thaw.-old-antique-print.1865-wdjb--135168-p.jpg

Last edited:

shookwun

Reaction score
Less and less people are going bald. Only people with super aggressive male pattern baldness, side effects to treatments, or genuine bluepillers go bald in 2018. It's rare to see a guy who goes to the gym and wears clothes that aren't sh*t go bald. The big 3 is actually normified, 1 quick google search when you start to bald and you'll know what to do (which works for most).
It's a reason people used to wear hats and ridiculous wigs in the days before hair loss treatments.
View attachment 79155
View attachment 79156
eh, wearing a hat outside was a norm.

Indoors however, nobody wore hats.

its only nowadays do you have baldies who wear fitted hats in restaurants.

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes i wish i was a nw7 so i don't have to come back to this forum and see threads as nuts as this

shookwun

Reaction score
Sometimes i wish i was a nw7 so i don't have to come back to this forum and see threads as nuts as this
nw7 = beating off to p**rn every day

nw1 = slaying

sadila

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score