weightloss pills and hairloss

DC

Reaction score
I am trying to lose some weight and have considered taking a weightloss pill called leptoprin which is sopposedly strong. My goal is to loose 30lbs. and I know that it is unhealthy to lose it to fast. Does anyone have any knowledge on the affect of fat burners and hairloss.. Is it okay to take these things and not worry about it affecting my hair loss.
Thanks

GeminiX

Reaction score
DC said:
I am trying to lose some weight and have considered taking a weightloss pill called leptoprin which is sopposedly strong. My goal is to loose 30lbs. and I know that it is unhealthy to lose it to fast. Does anyone have any knowledge on the affect of fat burners and hairloss.. Is it okay to take these things and not worry about it affecting my hair loss.
Thanks

The major ingredient in leptoprin is ephedra, which I have taken quite a lot of myself with no noticeable problems with my hair regimen.

Saying that, leptoprin is way to expensive for what it is. You can get the same results from any EPH based "diet pill", or better still use a medically approved drug like Reductil or Xenical.

D

johnboy

Reaction score
Back in high school, I lifted a lot of weights and used ephedra based pills. I got addicted to them. I eventually threw them away. I would not touch ephedra. It is a nasty, nasty drug.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Xenical will give you the shits and ephedra will give you the chills. I would steer clear from drugs and just try building muscle. That will increase your resting metabolism and the weight should come off like butter off a warm knife when you cut down on food.

D.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Eat less, workout more and get 8 hours a sleep and you will loss the weight without weight-loss pills. It's funny how you see commercial on weight loss pills and they all say to go on a diet and work out. Stop wasting money on stuff that will only empty your pockets.

DC

Reaction score
I didn't know it had ephedra in it. I thought it was illegal in the states.