Week One Of Monoxidil And Finasteride

James mccrudden

My Regimen
Reaction score
After one week on finasteride and monoxidil not much difference but growing back a bit I think for one week, and no side effects as of yet

Attachments

• 20180216_010258.jpg
    20180216_010258.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 302
  • 20180216_010141.jpg
    20180216_010141.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 298

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
You're not going to see anything in one week. In two months maybe you will see something you can measure, but that will only be the beginning.

James mccrudden

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not going to see anything in one week. In two months maybe you will see something you can measure, but that will only be the beginning.
for a week only on them you can see a bit where it's grew back a bit round the top of the scalp a few hairs have grew back I think hair is a bit long would it wreck my hair growth if I get the scalp cut?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
After one week on finasteride and monoxidil not much difference but growing back a bit I think for one week, and no side effects as of yet

can you please start ANOTHER thread and update us every 3.5 days instead of every week. this sh*t is fuking enthralling.

project100

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't understand..

First of all, why the hell did you even post a thread after ONE week of f*****g treatment, even after admitting "not much difference"?
Second, why in the research and technology subforum?

Why, just why?

James mccrudden

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand..

First of all, why the hell did you even post a thread after ONE week of f*****g treatment, even after admitting "not much difference"?
Second, why in the research and technology subforum?

Why, just why?
How did you delete it

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
can you please start ANOTHER thread and update us every 3.5 days instead of every week. this sh*t is fuking enthralling.

And what's it doing in New Research forum?! Oh, I now see previous poster asked same.

Yes, this is ridiculous.