Weed Makes Me Go Bald And Alcohol Solves My Hair Loss

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont care what anyone else says. I have done both daily for a long time and i noticed both of these effects consistently every day.

Whenever i smoke weed my hair feels more thin and brittle. I notice my hair stings and burns when i smoke weed. Like all around where my hair loss is my hairline hurts whenever i touch it after smoking my crown feels sore and really sensitive. My hair looks brittle and pathetic when i smoke weed like my hair starts parting all over around my hairline and my disgusting scalp starts showing and you can see deep recession when it happens.

Whenever I drink alcohol its the total opposite. My hair feels thick and full. I can style my hair any way i want and it looks good without me having to constantly check it and mess with it. I feel like i have unlimited hair to work wiht and i can style my hair in really good looking styles and i dont even really feel balding. I can move my hair around it doesnt hurt my hair doesnt fall out it feels like i can style and mess with it and nothing is going to fall out

Whenever i smoke weed my hair starts fallling out like crazy. Lie every time i get high i notice a little floating hair in my eye that fell out and stuck in my hair and i notice more hair fall like ill look in my weed and i notice hairs in it that just fell out from smoking and i notice more hair on my lap and stuff like that.whenever i smoke weed my hairline just stings so much and i notice small brittle hairs falling out and my scalp starts showing and i cant style my hair at all. No matter what i do on weed my hairline shows half way up my forehead and my hair looks disgusting and awful. But on alcohol i can fully cover my scalp and my hair doesnt hurt or sting

Also i have severe chronic fatigue and anxiety and weed makes it all worse while making my hair worse and alcohol cures it and makes my hair a lot better. It’s not just me being high or drunk either i can take selfies while I’m drunk and my hair always looks thick and full wit none of my hairline showing and styles easy but when i smoke my hair starts parting up my scalp going half way up y head with thin brittle strands of hair and a bunch of scalp showing.

Why is this? I dont really like drinking as much as weed and dont want to be an alcoholic or get drunk and look stupid. I even noticed before my hair loss was severe i would smoke weed and my hair would always look awful like no matter how i styled or messed it my hair always looked really weird and i hated it and it happened every time i smoked weed.

pizzadriver1933

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that came to my mind while reading this is this "meme" of how homeless men always have these full heads of hair lol.

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that came to my mind while reading this is this "meme" of how homeless men always have these full heads of hair lol.
Actually yeah people were talking about people they knew with hair and a lot of them were outdoors a lot. I think the fresh air and environment is super healthy

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy how fast you norwood when you’re high for 2-3 hours vs how much you gain when you’re drunk for a few hours. It takes me months just to grow an inch :(

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont care what anyone else says. I have done both daily for a long time and i noticed both of these effects consistently every day.

Whenever i smoke weed my hair feels more thin and brittle. I notice my hair stings and burns when i smoke weed. Like all around where my hair loss is my hairline hurts whenever i touch it after smoking my crown feels sore and really sensitive. My hair looks brittle and pathetic when i smoke weed like my hair starts parting all over around my hairline and my disgusting scalp starts showing and you can see deep recession when it happens.

Whenever I drink alcohol its the total opposite. My hair feels thick and full. I can style my hair any way i want and it looks good without me having to constantly check it and mess with it. I feel like i have unlimited hair to work wiht and i can style my hair in really good looking styles and i dont even really feel balding. I can move my hair around it doesnt hurt my hair doesnt fall out it feels like i can style and mess with it and nothing is going to fall out

Whenever i smoke weed my hair starts fallling out like crazy. Lie every time i get high i notice a little floating hair in my eye that fell out and stuck in my hair and i notice more hair fall like ill look in my weed and i notice hairs in it that just fell out from smoking and i notice more hair on my lap and stuff like that.whenever i smoke weed my hairline just stings so much and i notice small brittle hairs falling out and my scalp starts showing and i cant style my hair at all. No matter what i do on weed my hairline shows half way up my forehead and my hair looks disgusting and awful. But on alcohol i can fully cover my scalp and my hair doesnt hurt or sting

Also i have severe chronic fatigue and anxiety and weed makes it all worse while making my hair worse and alcohol cures it and makes my hair a lot better. It’s not just me being high or drunk either i can take selfies while I’m drunk and my hair always looks thick and full wit none of my hairline showing and styles easy but when i smoke my hair starts parting up my scalp going half way up y head with thin brittle strands of hair and a bunch of scalp showing.

Why is this? I dont really like drinking as much as weed and dont want to be an alcoholic or get drunk and look stupid. I even noticed before my hair loss was severe i would smoke weed and my hair would always look awful like no matter how i styled or messed it my hair always looked really weird and i hated it and it happened every time i smoked weed.
Thank you for this thread. Had a good laugh :p

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well insofar as alcohol is concerned, I believe I remember hearing from Dr. Greger of nutritionfacts.org that specifically beer hops are associated with activating estrogen alpha receptors. Whereas soy is with the beta btw

jazz1

Reaction score
Alcohol helps with anxiety and depression and beer can lead to less testosterone and more estrogen hence the theory makes sense.

What type of alcohol you Drink?

IsacCornish

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even though your post is from a few years ago, it's interesting to read about your personal experiences with weed and alcohol's effects on hair. Our bodies can react differently to various substances, and it's intriguing how you've observed such contrasting effects. While I'm not a medical expert, it's possible that some personal factors might contribute to these differences.

For those interested in exploring more about cannabis and its terminology, the cannabis terms and definitions in this glossary could make things clearer. It's always fascinating to see how discussions like these continue to offer unique perspectives over time.

Last edited: