weed and hair loss

e reed

Established Member
Reaction score
In the last 2 weeks I've cut way down. I'll toke a hit or two a day of some good green. I feel like it levels out my mood, it's gotta be some quality herb though. There is no "coming down" off the high so it doesn't make me feel tired and dumb. I still love miss mary j. :smoke: Has any one ever taken some liquid THC? If you ever hear it's around you should try and get a little, makes your body feel magnificent.

mark16v

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah see it levels out your mood, because you're withdrawn from smoking it the next day.

I had that when I smoked. felt pissed off when I wasn't high basically, so I smoked again, and thought it was my best buddy. when really - it was f*****g with me!

remember the days when you were younger - and you didn't need any smoke at all - didn't need your hits back then. I think it's better to smoke here and there but not be as dependent, in short things will level out if you stop taking those hits, to level you out. it's the same as drinking booze each night and suffering from hang over symptoms.

e reed

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeh, I'm well aware of what is happening, I'm just not willing to make a change right now. I'm moving to a different city in January, and that will give me a good chance to change my habits. Not to mention I'll be away from all my smoking buddies. Basically I'm just lowering my dosage, I don't need to smoke every day, now it's about 5 days a week. I feel good, that's all I care about right now.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah I kept myself away from my pot buddies for a few weeks, otherwise its too easy to fall back into it, but now they accept I really do want to give up, they say they want to stop too but usually when they are rolling a cone up lol

mark16v

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah its tricky but after a while you just realise it's not worth the money or the general effect is has on you !! but it's not that way for all people. I can be in a room of smokers now and turn it down I have a better time when I don't smoke now. the initial rainbow dissapears after a while for most people!!

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree Mark,

I am more socially active and I have saved a fortune since packing in, I feel better for it and I can wake up earlier in the mornings, the biggest challenge will be when I go to Amsterdam with my mates next month :mrgreen:

mark16v

Established Member
Reaction score
haha that's cool. yeah waking up is a b**ch when you're smoking. and even cigarettes. when I quit smoking the cigs (every other month) I wake up and pretty much bounce out of bed. but when i've smoke 10 or 15, it's like i'm hung over in the morning!!

anyhoo will stop writing on this thread I think it probably started off with another purpose!!

cheers!