Wearing A Hair System In Extreme Heat

Pallas foods

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering does anyone have any experience of wearing a system in extreme heat??
There's a job as a fire man available in my area and I was just wondering how would the glue and tape hold in this extreme heat?? Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

lace

Reaction score
Arrived SE Asia March 27. Up until about 10 days ago daytime temps typically 95-100F with extreme humidity. The last 10 days 90-95F. No issues whatsoever.

My experience which includes almost 2 years in SE Asia during the last 10 years is that the hold is better. You won't find many (perhaps anyone) who would agree. But it is my experience.

Noah

Reaction score
You would be wearing a helmet when you are near a fire, and I doubt the hair system would make any significant difference to the heat of your head if you are wearing a helmet. I think the bigger issue is the tight helmet taking a toll of the hair on your piece.

I wear a cycle helmet when I go mountain biking, and the temperature in summer can be very hot and sweaty. The adhesives do get weaker if you are very hot and sweaty, but never enough that the hairpiece would slip or come off, and when you stop being hot and sweaty the strength returns to normal. I always tie a bandana on under my helmet which stops any rubbing, collects the sweat, and keeps everything in place.

Hair Newbie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering does anyone have any experience of wearing a system in extreme heat??
There's a job as a fire man available in my area and I was just wondering how would the glue and tape hold in this extreme heat?? Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Did you watch Phil S video? He's a fireman