Weaker Erections On Finasteride?? Anyone?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
has anyone else experienced this it's like i'm 80% hard where i used to be lke a steel rod

?? doesit go back to normal?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
has anyone else experienced this it's like i'm 80% hard where i used to be lke a steel rod

?? doesit go back to normal?

Depends how sensitive you are to reduced DHT synthesis in your penis.

it might also be E related but I’m guessing you didn’t get bloods done before starting finasteride so you won’t be able to tell unless your E is wildly out of range.

Unlikely it’ll get any better.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is a troll i suggest that everybody reports and ignore him, mods will ban him soon enough for sure...

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm not trolling does it get better?

my erection just doesn't feel as hard as normal :/

Dude you are on this forum for a while now and have access to everything that everybody has so you know already that these things that you describe are very common side effects on this treatment. How the f*** could anybody know how you will react or if it gets better or worse? I repeat and ask you again, are you 12 and retarded and can't comprehend simple things like understanding that nobody can tell you or know that?

In 2 days you already made 3 posts related to sides, if you really can't handle it just drop it and move on, if not stick with it and see what happens, i highly doubt that you will die from it anyways.... Last time i answer you just to be clear

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Common side effect. It means that it's working. Expect watery semen as well. Took me 2 weeks to adjust and had normal erections after that. Still has watery semen

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so it goes back t normal?

Depends on your body. I lost all my morning boners the 1st week. And it takes me a long time to ejaculate when I masturbate. I lost the feeling of pleasure/tingle when I fap. I still ejaculate and have watery semen. What I did is a high protein diet and took B complex vitamins. Also cut out on p**rn. After 2 or 2.5 weeks I started getting morning boners again and it feels normal when I'm masturbating again. I think what happened is that my body has adjusted to the drug and the side effect gradually went away. Though the watery semen stays the same. I still produce the sticky white thick c*m, but I squirt lots of watery liquid with it.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Depends on your body. I lost all my morning boners the 1st week. And it takes me a long time to ejaculate when I masturbate. I lost the feeling of pleasure/tingle when I fap. I still ejaculate and have watery semen. What I did is a high protein diet and took B complex vitamins. Also cut out on p**rn. After 2 or 2.5 weeks I started getting morning boners again and it feels normal when I'm masturbating again. I think what happened is that my body has adjusted to the drug and the side effect gradually went away. Though the watery semen stays the same. I still produce the sticky white thick c*m, but I squirt lots of watery liquid with it.

thanks

i'm very worried, a lot of people will say this is nocebo but i started finasteride for a few days now only 0.5mg and i can definitely say

1 - my balls ache / feel like they are on fire
2 - libido is WAY lower
3 - orgasms feel liek crap
4 - takes longer to ejaculate
5 - semen a bit watery

also feel like my muscles look softer?

seems like it isn't worth it.

not sure what to do.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ewwwwwwwww

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try l-citrulline for stronger erections, don't know if it negatively impacts hair though. As for lower libido and weak orgasms, you are either going to have to tolerate those sides to saves your hair or come off finasteride and try something else. I never had weak orgasms on finasteride but i do on dutasteride, my libido has also taken a massive hit from spironolactone, but i can tolerate it. You need to judge for yourself the severity of sides you can live with to save your hair.

Last edited:

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks

i'm very worried, a lot of people will say this is nocebo but i started finasteride for a few days now only 0.5mg and i can definitely say

1 - my balls ache / feel like they are on fire
2 - libido is WAY lower
3 - orgasms feel liek crap
4 - takes longer to ejaculate
5 - semen a bit watery

also feel like my muscles look softer?

seems like it isn't worth it.

not sure what to do.
For the first 3 days, i would say that my libido was lower. However, later it came back to normal and still is. I would like to add during those 3 days, the process was completely normal but what changed is that I had control of when I would get turned on, which I kinda liked.