Weak erections lately what should i do?

Hair_Cook

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can try zinc sulphate supplementation for a week and monitor you situation. Zinc basically reduces the possible mild side effects of 5-ar inhibitors. As a matter of effect if you are not on finasteride, zinc is good supplement for libido and likes of it.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can try zinc sulphate supplementation for a week and monitor you situation. Zinc basically reduces the possible mild side effects of 5-ar inhibitors. As a matter of effect if you are not on finasteride, zinc is good supplement for libido and likes of it.
Yes sure, Zinc........omg

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how much zinc?
my erectios are still really weak but im also barely eating lately maybe thats why? ive crushed my test

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys my erections have been so weak lately it's like so floppy and looks disinterested what do i do? i even saw a hooker on the weekend and it looked really wee
Without any information at all, it is absolutive imposible to give you a reliable advice. Minimun, you need to tell us what meds are you tacking and get a blood work donde ( LH, Testosterone, Free T, Progesterone, Estrogen, Prolactin )

joeblack2017

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Practice no fap every other day. Just don't touch it for 24 hours every other day. Though we're in quarantine, try to at least go outside for a walk and do other things to get your mind off of sex. When you are tired and have exerted your energy in other things, you'll start to urge for sex and your libido improves.

Last edited: