Weak Erections After A Year On finasteride.

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been taking finasteride 1mg per day for about a year. Over the past couple of weeks I have noticed my erections are weaker. I cannot tell if it is in my head or it is truly because of the medicine. I am a overthinker and sometimes jump into paranoia. This has me worried and I dont know what to do.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you need to chill the f*** out assess if its placebo or not and if its not ween off finasteride

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
Youre right. I do need to relax. What do you think is the best way to assess it?

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn it's even worse today. I mean i cannot maintain one at all. Don't feel turned on by anything. Starting to really frighten me.

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
Started weaning off the finasteride. I still can't tell if it is in my head. I don't think it is. Seem to be going back to normal though. My hair will be screwed though by the years end.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
well weaker erections can definitely be caused by finasteride , i started noticing stronger erection ~ 1 month off it so you d better give it some time

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you have sex frequently ? or turbomasturbator?

shookwun

Reaction score
most likely in your head.

if you can jerk off by yourself with a good erection but cannot around a women - performance anxiety

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
I went to .5 daily and within two weeks I noticed things got better. After a month and a half or so even better. 1 mg is too much for me.
Try something like .5ml 4 days a week, 1 ml 3 days.
Then see if you get results after a month or so.
I HIGHLY recommend you cut back at least some to see...

figuringitout90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude just stop asap. There’s no way it’s in your head. I tried finesteride oral about 9 months ago and immediate ED ball ache water semen like a almost laughable 40% boner for maybe 3-4 days. I tried morr f5 topical finasteride thinking it wouldn’t go as systematic this past sunday, and my dick game went to pathetic by next day. Barely aroused and literally 1/3 to 1/2 weirdly small boners. And I have nice d game. Any way my balls were aching today and I could just feel myself getting horny and feeing normal (I haven’t taken it since sunday) and today my sh*t was rock hard. If you’re getting ED god bless your soul but don’t ever say oh yeah this is all in my head unless you’re just a dude that has weird Mental ED problems throughout life, for me, I have never ever had any ED problems and my d game Is maybe my strongest asset. Wait til Saturday eve (the 14th) and type in bronzu reddit on google and see what was said at the conference. Forget finesteride all together. Ppl like us that are sensitive to finasteride need to accept it and navigate this problem from other pathways. Hair loss sucks but killing ur D game is Living a horror movie. God speed Brodie