We Were Supposed To Hear From Rch In July...

Oligoelement

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes I do have news! But I've been holding out on it all this time--specifically waiting until some idiot too lazy to google things himself made a duplicate thread asking for it. NOW I'm going to post the news.
Sorry if I didn't make my point clear enough. What I wanted to know is if someone knows the reason for the delay of the results (is this normal, should we be worried?).

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry if I didn't make my point clear enough. What I wanted to know is if someone knows the reason for the delay of the results (is this normal, should we be worried?).

Dude, read the other thread. If anyone actually knew, do you honestly think we wouldn’t be talking about it?

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like they haven't gotten info back from Shiseido. They've been stagnating a bit :( The most we can probably hope for from them is their injection device which could improve injection based therapies like exosomes or prp. Well if anything happens it happens I guess.

EDIT:

So like replicel had a deal with shiseido to do clinical trials and share data. Shiseido did their trials. Replicel was suppossed to fund trials as well and provide that data to Shiseido. Replicel did not fund any trials so Shiseido is refusing to give Replicel the clinical data they got from their trial.

Oueyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So like replicel had a deal with shiseido to do clinical trials and share data. Shiseido did their trials. Replicel was suppossed to fund trials as well and provide that data to Shiseido. Replicel did not fund any trials so Shiseido is refusing to give Replicel the clinical data they got from their trial.
What a f*****g joke

Oligoelement

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like they haven't gotten info back from Shiseido. They've been stagnating a bit :( The most we can probably hope for from them is their injection device which could improve injection based therapies like exosomes or prp. Well if anything happens it happens I guess.

EDIT:

Thanks for the info man! Does that mean that RCH-01 is not going to be released or that we have to wait longer? Btw, where did you get this from?