We Want Your Soul. We Need A Clean Scalp For Extraction

laz

Reaction score
Hey guys,

long time lurker here. Sorry for the initial long post, but I somehow needed to write all of my thoughts down and get them out of my brain a little bit. Anyhow whoever read the first post, thank you.

After a long time of unclear thoughts about how to act further upon my hairloss, I decided to give minoxidil and topical finasteride or 0.25mg finasteride eod a go, in the hopes of something new to come up in the next 10 years or so. I was on 1mg finasteride for 6 months, after I quit minoxidil for 6-8 months. I immediatly noticed the accelerated hairloss after the stop and didnt think finasteride helped much with it either. Some minor psychological and real side effects made me quit. I have a mixed family history of baldness and I think I could be at the end of my genetic potential even though I'm just 25 years old. Currently very diffuse Norwood IV-V. Should I take blood tests before I get back on finasteride? Should I even get back on it or can hopping on and off develop stronger and more permanent sides?

Last edited: